Is anyone going to buy it again?

No way... I already finished this game like 5 times when going for platinum and thats enough for me. Waiting for RE7 now or remakes of Resident Evil 2 & 3.

would love to see a RE3 remake, personally i'm more interested on seeing that than a RE2 remake, but i'm obviously interested on both of them.

• Like 1

Why not?

Don't you like Residen Evil series?

If not, don't bother urself.

xD i was just asking, i mean you can like and be a fan of the franchise, but that doesn't have to mean that you are willing to pay and replay an old game again, that's why i asked. of course i'm going to do it because i liked it, but others might have different opinions.

Never i'm done with this NO RE games. Wait for RE2 Remake and i think i'm done with this series. One of my favorite series of all time until Code Veronica. RE4 kill this awesome saga and after that only phew phew phew RE 

Edited by Neme-ita
  • Like 1

Nope, never cared about the series.

I'm more interested in RE 4 since it will break people's hearts thinking it will have platinum trophy this time.

Never cared about the series, just came in here to poke fun at people. Sounds like my kinda person. :highfive:

I'll be playing this one again, not sure if I'll do them both on PS4 though. I'm still way behind on the other RE games. If I do play this, it'll probably be a rent.