Is anyone going to buy it again?

I enjoyed Res 5 on PS3 playing with a friend, I have recently started the DLC and am at 98%. If they had left out the MP side I would have bought this again so I could coop the game again, alas I didn't enjoy the DLC first time around and I won't enjoy it second time around even though they have lowered the number of wins needed I have been told. Shame on you Capcom, shame on you!

Looking forward to this one, RE5 pretty fun when coop, but I agree it is not really good when playing alone compared to coop.

Just confused, at my place preorder this gets on July but the official said 28 June. is the 28 June one is the digital version?

• 2 weeks later...

Just confused, at my place preorder this gets on July but the official said 28 June. is the 28 June one is the digital version?

Yes it says June 28 on the PS Store, maybe the physical version will be the one released at a later date?

As for the question I already played it so many times on PS3 to get the plat some years ago that I still remember everything from it, so maybe it would be kind of boring for me to play it multiple times again. It would be interesting to play it at a higher resolution and fps though, so I will probably give it a try some time soon.

Still waiting for RE4 -would love if it had a platinum this time, if not then I will still get it but at a cheaper price-, and hopefully Capcom will do a remaster or an HD emulation (like all the other PS2 games released on PS4) of Code Veronica X, both Outbreak, Dead Aim, etc. And also Haunting Ground and Clock Tower 3, those were some fantastic yet overlooked survival horror games from the PS2 era.

Edited by Finozzi1696