Giveaway (OVER): Mighty No. 9 download code (SCEE-region / EU PSN)

crimsonidol38

Megaman is one of my favorite franchises. And while this game has a lot of people worried, I think it'll give us a de el of the good old days.

So yeah, I do want the code. Hope I'm lucky on this one.

Guessing by your PSN-ID I assume you have accounts across multiple regions. Just be sure that the code can only be redeemed in EU-region, like e.g. an UK-account.

Does it count if I'm willing to make a German account if I have to in order to redeem the code? While my main is a US account, I also have a UK account for European games that I could use to redeem the code since it's a PS4 code.

Sure, feel free but like I said in the OP it should be redeemable across all EU-accounts, including UK. For example Dragon Fin Soup-creators only asked whether you are SCEA- or SCEE-region and the code worked for all in the SCEE-region, which should also apply to MN9.

I just added the note that it's an EU-code because there might be the rare case someone wants to play this game on his/her Vita (once it's released) and we all know the pain of non-existent multi-accounts on Vita. :(

Edited by Crimson Idol