Batman Arkham Knight GOTY Edition Pops up on Amazon Germany

Not surprising news to me at all:

(EDIT: Here's the link for this info:

https://www.vg247.com/2016/05/30/batman-arkham-knight-goty-edition-pops-up-on-amazon-germany/)

BAK_Sshot160-Copy-600x337.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight is almost one year old. Now that all add-ons have been released, the next logical step is to include everything in one package and re-release it.

Which is what’s indeed going to happen, according to new listings on the retailer’s German end. The site appears to be the only place with a listing of the Game of the Year Edition, which pegs for a July 28 release.

It’s out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but there’s no mention of PC.

Here’s the cover:

batman_arkham_knight_goty_ps4_cover_big_
Edited by kidson2004

It's gonna be a separate trophy list though, so a new platinum. Even though I didn't get the platinum the first time around I might give this a shot.

Are you serious? How do you know? I'd love to get the platnium again but the previous arkham games had only one trophylist  and they also have a GOTY edition.

Edited by Skylex322

Are you serious? How do you know? I'd love to get the platnium again but the previous arkham games had only one trophylist  and they also have a GOTY edition.

Just assuming because it's WB, and the Lord of the Rings Shadow of Mordor has two separate trophy lists.

.... Why is this not in the Arkham Collection?

First they announce Origins isn't in it, which is just fucking stupid (whether I like it or not it's part of the Arkham series). Then announce this a few weeks later and it's not in the collection either.. For no reason.

Warner Bros are such a shitty game publisher. (Not just because of this).

it's a possibility yes, borderlands game of the year edition has a separate trophy list believe it or not :(.

Nahh, Borderlands 1 GOTY is a different list because it was released in Japan at a later date (after Borderlands 1 was initially released). 

Japan didn't even get the 4th DLC pack. 

• Like 2

Glad they're doing a complete edition, since I wasn't looking forward to buying all thosse DLC"s - but the cover art is unfortunately really ugly imo. The original had a great stylish cover art, and this is just two characters facing each other. Boring. Oh well, minor gripe anyway.

Think this is a crock of shit. Should of been included with Asylum and City, in Return to Arkham. Yet they didn't, didn't even add origins(which I've be very fully played) to it. Then make a GOTY for a game (that dosent even deserve GOTY) just to charge more. They think we're just gonna hand over $100 for 3 games. Not me tho. If they would of for. It the smart way, they would or got rights to Origins to redo. Then they would of put all 4 with all DLC together and charges $80-$110. Also had a second bundle without Arkham Knight for $40-50.

Edited by AncLEoniX

• 2 weeks later...

Been waiting for this to happen, I've been trying not to buy arkham knight (or fallout 4) due to wanting the complete package including all the dlc, even though the original release is really quite cheap now

You're gonna be waiting a long long long lonngggg time for Fall Out buddy

• Like 1

Such a shame they're done with DLC now. I was hoping for some more standalone stories, and some more side-quest villains in the main game. They advertised with more villains but they only released one set in the end...

Well, that's the first and last time I buy a season pass for something that's not an episodic game before all content has been released.

• 1 month later...

Got this today.

All you get is the Game and then a Code for the Season Pass (So you still have to download all the DLC)

I was hoping it all was on the Disc.

I got it to, same "version" only the code for the season pass. But i was wondering what about the Scarecrow DLC? It's not included in the season pass, and there is no other codes. I had issues of slow download lately, and i couldn't download stuff, so didn't play the game either, so can you tell me if the Scarecrow DLC is included in the disc? Thank you.

I got it to, same "version" only the code for the season pass. But i was wondering what about the Scarecrow DLC? It's not included in the season pass, and there is no other codes. I had issues of slow download lately, and i couldn't download stuff, so didn't play the game either, so can you tell me if the Scarecrow DLC is included in the disc? Thank you.

Probably not because then the disc would actually be different from the normal one. I pre-ordered the game last year and had to use a download code for the scarecrow missions.

No Scarecrow DLC with the GotY.