New patch 1.20

Man,the changes in menu and map are awesome.Especially the seperation of potion,oils and bombs.Also we don't see the already made bombs,oils and potions in the alchemy session.I think the gave us a free level too.I was 11 at the start (i think 80/1500) ,and now i have 1500/1500 exp

• Like 3

If you look on their facebook page you can download the changelog to see exactly what's new. I believe they have added in a guide to show which gwent cards you are missing which would have been great a few months ago. Oh well better late than never

• 2 weeks later...

Did this patch, make the game more unstable then it was? Random people get teleported when fighting them, game crashed every couple hours and lip syncing sometimes seems off. Anyone else having problems with this update, that they havent had before?

Did this patch, make the game more unstable then it was? Random people get teleported when fighting them, game crashed every couple hours and lip syncing sometimes seems off. Anyone else having problems with this update, that they havent had before?

I got teleported twice while fistfighting,once in main game and once while playing Hearts of Stone quests.I also got error and returned to main screen 3 times.Although the errors occurred while watching a cutscene