PLEASE HELP. Draza boss battle

Please help. I have been stuck on this boss fight for ages. When ever he tries to Melee me, no ate prompt appears. When I do press triangle it doesn't work. Grenades are random and if one lands beside you your screwed.

FYI I am playing on crushing, first time ever playing game. Also have beaten uc1 to platinum

You must damage him to the point where his helmet falls off in order for the triangle prompt to appear.

I have done but it still doesn't appear half the time and the other half it is gone in 0.25 of a second. I can usually get his helmet of but then I can't do it. It is so annoying

I posted a video here - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34460-chapter-14-tunnel-vision-crushing-any-tips/#entry986579

Once the helmet is off, rush Draza and start attacking with :square:. There are no :triangle: counter prompts on Crushing, so just watch for the blocks and respond accordingly.

Easily the hardest part of UC2 for me and it was simply getting the melee sequence underway that was proving so frustrating.

• Like 2

I posted a video here - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34460-chapter-14-tunnel-vision-crushing-any-tips/#entry986579

Once the helmet is off, rush Draza and start attacking with :square:. There are no :triangle: counter prompts on Crushing, so just watch for the blocks and respond accordingly.

Easily the hardest part of UC2 for me and it was simply getting the melee sequence underway that was proving so frustrating.

Thanks!

Finally beat him but was annoyed with result:

4 full clips of M4 ammo and not a scratch

One bullet from a weak pistol and insta death. Like What?

Anyhow thanks your video helped alot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

it's definitely one of the best playstation exclusive out there, but i swear the cut scene after beating darza felt like one of those cheesy holywood movies where just because there's a hot chic Wilding a gun then she can blow a tank with a cute pink popgun in one shot.

throw all of my grenades at him, heh! nothing happen.

finish my entire machine gun on his ugly face (his face!!) some how his helmet happen to block all my bullets, game logic.....

punch him to death, yet he still gets back up and strangle drake, chloie come and one shot him on the head with her pistol holding it with one arm from a far distance then darza goes uhhh... uhh.. *dies* o_o....

This boss battle on Crushing is a broken piece of shit. Naughty Dog should have fixed it in the Remastered, but they didn't.

the Nathan Drake collection is not made by Naughty dog, it was made by Blue Point studio.

sure the core games is all ND, but the new textures and native 1080p res 60FPS and some of the new content are all BPS.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...