How to get "unflagged"?

Some idiot flagged me for MotorStorm: Pacific Rift but all my trophies are legit (I got all online trophies before servers were shut down). Is there any official way how to dispute this? It says "If you feel this is a mistake, you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added)" but I don't wanna wait for years before this feature is added. Thanks for help.

In the past I've flagged several accounts for this game and I don't see any issue with your trophies. All time stamps are spaced out nicely and earnt in a logical order. First trophy earnt two years after release. Online trophies complete two months before server closure. The developer's ghosts (which I'm almost certain is why you're flagged) from the DLC are accessible offline. They're even still available on the store to buy.

Elaborating on what Damon said, only the administrator (Sly-Ripper) can unflag you and he reads these forums regularly so it should happen soon.

It's possible somebody came to my calling when I asked for help cleaning up the hackers on this game and accidentally flagged you. As you can see, there are still a lot of people who have obtained the mp trophies well after the closure. They are added often too.

I'm fairly confident I didn't flag you. If I did...oops. Accidents happen.

War_hero was the last legit earner of the Legend trophy. I pretty much used him as a book mark and ban my way up.

Some idiot flagged me for MotorStorm: Pacific Rift but all my trophies are legit (I got all online trophies before servers were shut down). Is there any official way how to dispute this? It says "If you feel this is a mistake, you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added)" but I don't wanna wait for years before this feature is added. Thanks for help.

Edit - I definitely didn't flag you. You arent on the 50 latest achievers list for Legend. That's how I spot them.

Edited by PRARPIN

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to delete a cheat game so we can be unflagges

Because in little big Planet 2 dlc that required camera and a vita my friend use his save file on me and all trophy pop same time and because of 1 only hacked trophy I cannot create or join anything

Because in little big Planet 2 dlc that required camera and a vita my friend use his save file on me and all trophy pop same time and because of 1 only hacked trophy I cannot create or join anything

I believe your flag will be removed once you hide the flagged game on PSN and then update your profile here.

You mean 1 hacked game? Cause your LBP2 plat itself isn't legit either.

• Like 2

I done Plat legit it the dlc I didn't do legit because I don't have vita or eye camera

So that mean the save game overwrite one of the trophy in main game

So that mean the save game overwrite one of the trophy in main game

Is there a way to removed those hacked trophy

Is there a way to removed those hacked trophy

I believe your flag will be removed once you hide the flagged game on PSN and then update your profile here.

I wish I could delete those trophy and do them legit

I wish I could delete those trophy and do them legit

I hide them but it still show on psn profile and still can't do anything

im unflagged but still cant join boosting session

What gaming session are you trying to join? Make sure the gaming session you're looking at is the same console/list that you're playing with. If it's the same console but a different trophy list for that game then message the person that started the gaming session and ask them to add you to their friends list and you're interested in the gaming session, etc... ;)

Edited by BlindMango

Some idiot flagged me for MotorStorm: Pacific Rift but all my trophies are legit (I got all online trophies before servers were shut down). Is there any official way how to dispute this? It says "If you feel this is a mistake, you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added)" but I don't wanna wait for years before this feature is added. Thanks for help.

Damn mate, contratulations! I finally took the time about a month ago to finally complete the game on my old account, and let me tell you - my respects for sitting through all the online. I still remember boosting that game, such a pain in the ass. 

Edit: I'm dumb and didn't realize this is one hell of an old post. I just saw it in recents cuz Mango replies to you as well. Facepalm :/ 

Edited by EmperorElfenSky

Damn mate, contratulations! I finally took the time about a month ago to finally complete the game on my old account, and let me tell you - my respects for sitting through all the online. I still remember boosting that game, such a pain in the ass. 

Edit: I'm dumb and didn't realize this is one hell of an old post. I just saw it in recents cuz Mango replies to you as well. Facepalm :/ 

Just a few months, Plus, no one would blame you for praising xD

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/16/2016 at 3:14 PM, Lucas said:

that the same thing happened to me i was gamesharing with a friend and he got modded trophies on my account i did not do that at all plz help me is it a way to delete the modded trophys because i wanna be on psnprofiles and im on level 18 if they hid it well i be on level 16

Just now, xDavidgaming69 said:

that the same thing happened to me i was gamesharing with a friend and he got modded trophies on my account i did not do that at all plz help me is it a way to delete the modded trophys because i wanna be on psnprofiles and im on level 18 if they hid it well i be on level 16

There's no way to delete trophies once they've been synched to the servers. You can either make a new account or just hide the offending games. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, xDavidgaming69 said:

Once you're over the 3 flags limit, it doesn't matter if you hide those games or not, you're off the boards permanently unless you can overturn those flags (Which isn't happening from your dispute thread). You'll either need to live with an account without access to leaderboards or you'll to create a new account.

21 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Once you're over the 3 flags limit, it doesn't matter if you hide those games or not, you're off the boards permanently unless you can overturn those flags (Which isn't happening from your dispute thread). You'll either need to live with an account without access to leaderboards or you'll to create a new account.

but i did not do it someesle did it i gotta 40 platiums 100% real and they gonna banned me because some esle platium 3 game on my account that is bullshit

23 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

There's no way to delete trophies once they've been synched to the servers. You can either make a new account or just hide the offending games. 

how to hide the offending games

3 minutes ago, xDavidgaming69 said:

but i did not do it someesle did it i gotta 40 platiums 100% real and they gonna banned me because some esle platium 3 game on my account that is bullshit

how to hide the offending games

It won't matter if you hide them if you're over 2, that's the limit. You'll have to make a new account. Anyone can say, someone else did it on my account which isn't a valid excuse to get yourself unflagged. The trophies are still linked to your account and earned falsely. Literally the only thing you can do is make a new account.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Meacham said:

It won't matter if you hide them if you're over 2, that's the limit. You'll have to make a new account. Anyone can say, someone else did it on my account which isn't a valid excuse to get yourself unflagged. The trophies are still linked to your account and earned falsely. Literally the only thing you can do is make a new account.

ok thanks anyway but im still going to keep my account and eraned trophys u never no they might comeout with a update to fix the problem