How to get "unflagged"?

2 minutes ago, xDavidgaming69 said:

ok thanks anyway but im still going to keep my account and eraned trophys u never no they might comeout with a update to fix the problem

In your case the only problem was allowing a "friend" onto your account. Your flags will never get lifted.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:22 AM, xDavidgaming69 said:

that the same thing happened to me i was gamesharing with a friend and he got modded trophies on my account i did not do that at all plz help me is it a way to delete the modded trophys because i wanna be on psnprofiles and im on level 18 if they hid it well i be on level 16

Sounds like a pretty shitty "friend" to have hacked 6 games, and got the platinum in under 1 minute on all 6 of them, on your account...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

Sounds like a pretty shitty "friend" to have hacked 6 games, and got the platinum in under 1 minute on all 6 of them, on your account...

Agreed. If you knew your "friend" was hacking games, why did you continue to allow it? Ignorance of the law is neither excuse nor defense.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, xDavidgaming69 said:

ok thanks anyway but im still going to keep my account and eraned trophys u never no they might comeout with a update to fix the problem

It's a not problem, actually, nor an update can 'fix' it as MMDE pointed out. The flags are there to remove impossible timestamps from that game leaderboard here on PSNP and you're allowed 2 flags per account so you can still hide flagged games and be reinstated back on leaderboards. Once you're over the limit of 3, you won't ever get reinstated in the leaderboards for PSNP unless this site administrator increases the limit for flagged games (Which isn't happening at all, the last time he actually decreased the limit from 5 to 2) or you happen to overturn enough flags through disputes, which seems even more unlikable from this point on.

Not much to add after the post above me. If you really want to stay on the leaderboards, start a new account and don't cheat this time.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2017 at 7:23 AM, SnowxSakura said:

There's no way to delete trophies once they've been synched to the servers. You can either make a new account or just hide the offending games. 

The latter being the safer bet. The first, although takes a bit of time, is totally wiping the slate clean.

Time to lock this thread.  The original post was before the dispute system, that's fine.  But every other person who makes a dispute is coming in to complain now.

Here's how to get unflagged:  Don't cheat.  Don't hack.  Don't let your brother, your friend, your spouse from another country, or your local hero on your account to earn trophies.  If you're flagged incorrectly, actually explain how you got the trophies instead of yelling "I didn't cheat."

End of story.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 4