Like the game ride?

The trophies look pretty easy as expected with exception of earning all titles, I wonder how that works. Looking forward to this one, shame that it is only digital version right?

It's not digital only, but in my country retail version is a GameStop exclusive (don't know how it is called in your country) so you won't find it on Amazon or similar..

Edited by Djeheuty

The trophies look pretty easy as expected with exception of earning all titles, I wonder how that works. Looking forward to this one, shame that it is only digital version right?

You earn all titles as you progress in the game and playing 20 online races (there' s a trophy for that) no need to worry about it. The only time consuming trophy is to get at least 3rd place in all races and championships.

It's not digital only, but in my country retail version is a GameStop exclusive (don't know how it is called in your country) so you won't find it on Amazon or similar..

I see, then, I settle for digital, I wonder why they decide to do limited physical release tho, maybe at least for now.

You earn all titles as you progress in the game and playing 20 online races (there' s a trophy for that) no need to worry about it. The only time consuming trophy is to get at least 3rd place in all races and championships.

Ah I see, the trophy will be obtained naturally then, They make it easier this time around only get 3rd trophy.  :)

• 7 months later...
21 hours ago, pLiDeX_uy said:

I don't think the game is THAT bad. I had fun doing the 20 online races. Btw, 90% of people just race on the shortest track, 3 minutes per race.

I agree, it's nothing special, but it's not bad. Of course 40 bucks for the game is too much, but I got mine for 4 bucks in the flash sale and I'm quite happy with it. Just listen to some podcast or music at the same time, you will even forgive the long loading times this way.

• Like 2

I would have to agree with cjshaitan comments

Its a game that seems devoid of any real fun. The graphics are functional at best. The engine sounds are puny. The races are soulless and offer no joy at participating or winning. The AI is pointless and the online counter is glitchy to say the least

However on the plus side the loading times are very long just like the grind to get a result in every dull race

Pleased some of you enjoyed it but apart from what looks like an easy plat, I found very little to recommend playing it. I shall be pleased to finish it so I can delete it from my machine

• 3 weeks later...

This has nothing to do with the game being good or bad but I feel this needs to be stated somewhere. If you suffer from ringing in the ears which can lead to head aches/migraines then skip this one all together. Several bikes when moving at faster speeds make a highly similar noise which somehow causes your ears to ring. It gets to the point of happening so much you just have to stop playing. Oh and please don't say go see a doctor, I have and she knows all about it.