What do you think of this game?

KiraxKira

I tried the demo of this game and thought it was fairly cute. Kind of a watered-down LBP, with more of a Disney theme. I love Disney, so when it went ridiculously on sale, I snatched it up. I thought it would be a great couch co-op for my roommate and me.

It wasn't. Maybe it's just me (and my roommate), but I hate playing this game. I think it's the way that the levels are set up (3 sections per level that have to be done in one playthrough) and that they're so repetitive and simple. Granted, this game was designed to be children accessible, so I get the irony. Lego games are also designed to be children accessible, but they manage to not turn off adult players. I just can't get into this, but I also want to raise the trophy % because they're so easy. 

What are your thoughts? I'm interested particularly in knowing what people who've played LBP or plat'd this think. 

• Like 1

I bought this for my kids. Even they got bored with it.

I keep thinking I'll go back and Plat it one day, which I've done with some other kids games, but it's just so terrible I probably won't.

• Like 1