JUNE PS PLUS IGC

Xel

Little Deviants?!?! Fuck you, Sony! Fix the servers first! I've been waiting on that one godamn MP trophy that you have screwed since day one when you shut down the developer before even releasing the game!

I'm actually really, really excited for Echochrome. It makes up for my anger, but my anger is still there.

Won't be playing 2k16.

Gone Home...amazing....easy trophies.

Siren...no trophies....I guess the next few months we will be getting titles from 2006-08.

Echochrome...not playing

God Of war...perfect with last month game. I wish for more RPG PSP games.

Little Deviants...happy but heard it is almost unplattable due to server issues.

I can humbly say that for the very 1st time, there's nothing that interests me for next month. Was kinda hoping for NBA to be on PS3 as well, but oh well. Guess the alternative is the Flash Sale and the weekly sales. Wow..............

Remember when everyone was all excited because June was E3 month so PS+ had to be great quality, right!?

Yeah. No. Should've learned from last year. I wasn't expecting anything better tbh, although I may download GoW (even though it plays like shit on PSP/Vita compared to PS3, if Ghost of Sparta is anything to go by)

• Like 4

Dear lord! If online play was still free I'd never pay up for a subscription, then again they're not shoving these games down my throat! Part of the joy with having a subscription is the freebies that you get each month, but there's been nothing but one disappointment after another! Sony, I know you can do better so get your shit together already!

• Like 2

The PS4 lineup is good even if I have 2k16 already, but man is ps3 bad they have officially given up. Another game with no trophies when u have 100s of games to choose from now. Feel like they either need to get rid of ps3 all together or offer better games, because the $50 a year I pay is coming closer and closer to not being worth it.

Maybe Echochrome for me, otherwise this is yet another disappointing month for the IGC.

Ever since PS+ was mandatory for online with the PS4 Sony has used the IGC for nothing but flushing turds.

The PS4 lineup is good even if I have 2k16 already, but man is ps3 bad they have officially given up. Another game with no trophies when u have 100s of games to choose from now. Feel like they either need to get rid of ps3 all together or offer better games, because the $50 a year I pay is coming closer and closer to not being worth it.

So I guess the scheme for Vita-titles for the next few months will be launch day game + psp-title?

So what from the launch line-up may come in the future?

SCEA Launch Day Titles

Escape Plan (PSN Only) (was part of IGC)

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (was part of IGC)

Hustle Kings (PSN Only)

Little Deviants (is part of IGC now)

ModNation Racers: Road Trip (was part of IGC)

Super StarDust Delta (PSN only)

UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss (was part of IGC)

wipEout 2048 (was part of IGC)

Third Party Publisher Launch Day Titles

Army Corps of Hell

Asphalt Injection

BEN10 GALACTIC RACING

Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (was part of IGC)

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Dynasty Warriors Next (was part of IGC)

F1 2011

EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer

Lumines Electronic Symphony (was part of IGC)

Michael Jackson The Experience

Plants vs. Zombies (PSN Only) (no longer available)

Rayman Origins (was part of IGC)

Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen

Tales of Space: Mutant Blobs (was part of IGC)

Touch My Katamari (was part of IGC)

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/12/22/playstation-vita-launch-lineup-and-details/

@current line-up:

NBA2k16 --> I don't care for sports game

Gone Home --> "Walking simulator" -> Meh

Echochrome --> Already had on PSP, enjoyed it first but got bored rather fast

Siren: Blood Curse --> Not my type of genre

God of War: Chains of Olympus --> already have the HD-version

Little Deviants --> Tried the demo, didn't enjoy

I don't find this line-up very appealing but I don't care for the IGC anymore. :dunno: