JUNE PS PLUS IGC

Xel

I know that I'm in the minority, but I'm glad to get NBA 2K16. Haven't played one in years so looking forward to giving it a try once I actually get a PS4. The rest are mostly meh to me but might give them a try.

Anyone else feel like they are just trolling people who care about trophies? 2 straight months with a PS3 game with no trophies and that's 4 months in a row with no platinums in the PS3 section. Looks like have just given up on the PS3 part. Not to mention Little Deviants being included even though it apparently doesn't work.

• Like 2

Just Gone Home for me this month. This will be the first time I will say I am really dissapointed with the games offered. I ussualy have interest in at least 2 games each month. I have one Nba game on my list incomplete. Don't need a second one.

I think they should just stop giving away Ps3 games. Just make it Ps4 and vita. It is getting obvious they don't care about Ps3 anymore.

• Like 2

Jeez is it just me or does the PS+ line up get worse and worse every month to a point when you keep thinking it has to be a good month next time just to find out it ends up been worse...

Xbox Gold is putting PS+ to shame lately but I guess dominating a gen allows you to have line ups like the past few months.

Oh hey it's already time to complain about PS+ again. Wow time really flies. Again nothing that interests me, at this point I'm only using PS+ for the cloud storage and to play PS+ games in my backlog.

First time in PS+ history that even i can't really find anything worth checking out.

For me it's the third month in a row  -_- . 

Just Gone Home for me this month. This will be the first time I will say I am really dissapointed with the games offered. I ussualy have interest in at least 2 games each month. I have one Nba game on my list incomplete. Don't need a second one.

I think they should just stop giving away Ps3 games. Just make it Ps4 and vita. It is getting obvious they don't care about Ps3 anymore.

I get the feeling Sony only cares about the PS4 lineup.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Hahaha, this is awful.  Plus, a third have no trophies, another third have more or less unobtainable plats, and the other third were either free or basically free at some point in the past in flash sales, etc...

At least the games on PS4 are/were somewhat popular, but man, PS3 got absolute shit.  With all the games that have been released on PS3 over the years that have never been on Plus, Sony has tons of options to provide to their customers.  It's actually harder to find these crap titles than it is getting some decent games on the line-up.  I'm sure there's tons of devs out there who'd love for their 3-5 year old games that were once popular to get some new PS Plus love.  What I find remarkable isn't the lack of quality in the Plus lineup these last few years, but how blatantly obvious Sony is about it.  It couldn't be more obvious even if Sony held a press conference and made a single statement of "PS Plus - We got your money now that online isn't free on PS4, so fuck you, we don't give a rats ass about the IGC anymore."  It would have been one thing if they slowly phased out the good games, or even the entire IGC, but they literally, overnight, went from offering decent titles to throwing up absolute crap and have continued to pretend it's gold this whole time.  It's sad that I have to root for Microsoft to regain positioning in the market just so Sony is forced to do right by their customers again.

• Like 3

But... But the PS4 and Vita lineups are both terrible too.

What's the issue with Little Deviants?

There are two MP trophies. One for challenging someone and another for defeating a challenge from someone. Basically, the only people able to be challenged had to start the game within the first three months of launch (Feb, Mar or April 2012) and not have played a game since. They came be challenged and can challenge others. If you're not in that small sliver of players (launch Vita players! Oh so many!!) then the trophies are likely out of reach.

Here's hoping a massive influx of players kickstarts the servers into rebooting and allows everyone to get the trophies.

The PS Plus IGC thread for the month of [whatever] should just be renamed "HAY EVERYONE! LET'S BITCH ABOUT THE GAMES WE'RE GETTING THAT WE'VE LIKELY NEVER PLAYED BEFORE!" thread.  :giggle: Gotta love that open-mindedness.  ;)

Even though I (like everyone else) have no interest in 2K16, I'm STILL stoked about this month's offerings... and with exception of Gone Home, I already have all the other games.

(Gone Home has been my wishlist ever since it released.)  ^_^

And hopefully people give Siren and echochrome a chance... they're both really good games in their own right.

• Like 3