JUNE PS PLUS IGC

Xel

Greetings to Flare, definitely an exciting lineup!

I'd like to think of it as me defending indie games because that was almost always the main complaint as to why the lineup sucked in previous months.

Honestly even I can't find anything I'm interested in this month except maybe Gone Home. This month sucks and it's ironic af that half of this lineup, by definition, consists of "AAA games".

I'd like to think of it as me defending indie games because that was almost always the main complaint as to why the lineup sucked in previous months.

Honestly even I can't find anything I'm interested in this month except maybe Gone Home. This month sucks and it's ironic af that half of this lineup, by definition, consists of "AAA games".

Just an assumption, but I guess he meant FlareXV:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/37632-june-igc-predictions-e3-special/

Honestly I am not one to bitch about Sony's IGC offerings, I think the $50 subscription is worth it for PS4 online play, cloud saves and discounts. That being said, I am baffled this is their June lineup. With E3 this month I would think they would make this month a priority for good stuff. NBA 2k16? Most of the people who like basketball bought it already. And with 2ks historically shitty server lifespans, you better get working on them online trophies immediately!

I loved getting Patton, Tropico, and Persona Ultimax this year, so I see my plus subscription as a net win. However, I hope that Sony puts more thought into the July IGC than they obviously put in the June IGC . . .

• Like 1

Welp, Echochrome's it for me. I got it from JP PS+ a long time ago and it's just been sitting there at 1/10 trophies complete because I couldn't be bothered to get it for real once that expired. Now I don't have to. :P

Not really excited for anything else, though I may try Siren.

Edited by Walter-kun

The offerings for this month are just fine for me. I like basketball be it the sport or the games, especially the 2k games as they are solid. I'll give Gone Home a try as well.

Oh and I'll gladly play Siren even without trophies, as I love survival horror games and this one I've been wanting to play ever since it got released. but was always way too expensive as a physical copy.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

great lineup, and fuck the trophies. Games matters, not trophies

Seeing as this site is full of trophy hunters, I don't think being disappointed with trophy-less games is out of line.

• Like 1

Been years since I played an NBA game, might be fun. But Sony could've mailed everyone a literal piece of shit instead of Gone Home and it would be more entertaining. What a waste of a spot.

I would actually say Gone Home is the only good thing in the line up. Perhaps not a great game, but an easy enough 100%, and not a game I would have paid $20 for, so at least there is that.

I wouldn't pay $0 for an NBA game.

Just Gone Home for me this month, may also add Echochrome to the download list as it looks like it could be interesting.

What's the issue with Little Deviants?

Plat can't be achieved due to a glitched trophy. Actually, technically you can get the plat (I have it), but you need someone with a score posted to the leaderboards before May 2013 (or 2012, can't remember now). Anyway, Sony are at least making my rarest plat rarer, so yay?

Remember when everyone was all excited because June was E3 month so PS+ had to be great quality, right!?

Yeah. No. Should've learned from last year. I wasn't expecting anything better tbh, although I may download GoW (even though it plays like shit on PSP/Vita compared to PS3, if Ghost of Sparta is anything to go by)

I called it in that thread. I said there was no chance Sony would do anything special. Unless special is the shittiest month ever...at least until July rolls around.

I am amazing that they can keep this streak rolling. I honestly think they will eventually run out of turds, but now we are getting PSP games and PS3 games with no trophies each month.

Despite the above, I will play Gone Home for the easy trophies, so not a total bust.