JUNE PS PLUS IGC

Xel

I will enjoy Gone Home as an easy 100% and probably dabble in NBA2k16 a bit (though not on this account, seeing as the platinum is near impossible) but what an unbelievably underwhelming month. Two straight months with a PS3 game with 0 trophies? Get your shit together Sony.

I would actually say Gone Home is the only good thing in the line up. Perhaps not a great game, but an easy enough 100%, and not a game I would have paid $20 for, so at least there is that.

I wouldn't pay $0 for an NBA game.

Plat can't be achieved due to a glitched trophy. Actually, technically you can get the plat (I have it), but you need someone with a score posted to the leaderboards before May 2013 (or 2012, can't remember now). Anyway, Sony are at least making my rarest plat rarer, so yay?

I called it in that thread. I said there was no chance Sony would do anything special. Unless special is the shittiest month ever...at least until July rolls around.

I am amazing that they can keep this streak rolling. I honestly think they will eventually run out of turds, but now we are getting PSP games and PS3 games with no trophies each month.

Despite the above, I will play Gone Home for the easy trophies, so not a total bust.

It's okay, they have a whole library of PS1 and PS2 classics to pick out some turds from.

• Like 2

You would think if any month would be a good month it would be June. It's almost if Sony is intentionally trying to piss off its customers. Well except for the Sony fanboys cause Sony can do no wrong.

You would think if any month would be a good month it would be June. It's almost if Sony is intentionally trying to piss off its customers. Well except for the Sony fanboys cause Sony can do no wrong.

You know, I'm always complaining about PS Plus free games. But this month isn't the case. Weird. Pretty weird.

Or maybe I lost all hope on this trash-service and I lost the ability to feel disappointment.

Wow, awkward, huh? 

I'm pretty happy about NBA2K16 showing up and I'll give Gone Home a chance when I can. PS Vita selection is pretty disappointing but decent. 

Also I don't know why all of you are complaining, you choose Play-station and some of you even berated Xbox for being shit. If you can't take the bad with the good, you'll have a bad time in life. 

I always against the idea of Sony giving away old PSP titles for Vita, but I guess I'm totally fine with good old actual ps3 exclusive even if it doesn't have trophy. Especially I have wanted to try out the Siren game for a while but missed out the last sale.

Edited by PliskinCobra

Gone Home is the only game I'm interested about. Should I now get really pissed off because it's seems to be how this topic works?

Might as well, it seems that this selection is so bad that it insulted some of these people's ancestors. :o

Wow, awkward, huh? 

I'm pretty happy about NBA2K16 showing up and I'll give Gone Home a chance when I can. PS Vita selection is pretty disappointing but decent. 

Also I don't know why all of you are complaining, you choose Play-station and some of you even berated Xbox for being shit. If you can't take the bad with the good, you'll have a bad time in life. 

They're both quite shit this month imo. Even though Xbox has by far the better lineup, that isn't really saying anything compared to... whatever the fuck this joke of a lineup is.

Might as well, it seems that this selection is so bad that it insulted some of these people's ancestors. :o

Sony is poop. That's the most insulting thing I can come up with right now.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 3

What I predicted:

PS4 - A PS2 game + Indie

PS3 - A PS1 game (Crash Bash  :awesome: )+ another game from pre-trophy era

PSV - A PSP game + a 100% list with at least one glitched trophy.

• NBA 2K16, PS4 - Not a PS2 title, but sports game. It's been the same for two decades or so. :awesome:
  • Gone Home: Console Edition, PS4 - Indie 
  • Siren: Blood Curse (Episodes 1-12), PS3  - Trophyless
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus, PS Vita - PSP game
  • Little Deviants, PS Vita - A glitched trophy with a Platinum, so even better than I anticipated  :awesome: :awesome:

I don't know whether I should be happy that I got that close with a guess or disappointed that the PS+ lineup can be described so accurately with a sarcastic worst case scenario.

Your predictions were the most generic things ever. You might as well have said "games".  :awesome:

• Like 2

Mahhhhhhh

NBA - not bad

Gone Home - not bad

Echochrome - mehhhhh

Siren - No trophies -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

GOW - NO TROPHIES AHDOABFKOAAFNAFN

Little Deviants? I have that game already, why? I didn't bought it, I though was from plus, or was free? I don't know now...

*not bad means that I didn't play the game but seems cool, no formal opinion though

Overall - 2 games with no trophies again, PS is really getting me angry with that...

They're both quite shit this month imo. Even though Xbox has by far the better lineup, that isn't really saying anything compared to... whatever the fuck this joke of a lineup is.

True but with Xbox, their line-ups have decent to good in my opinion for 2016 so far. Sony on the other hand, late 2013 is when they started to slack off.

In all honesty, even if Sony had lost eighth gen, I don't think they would put in the effort into PSN+ again. 

Sony is poop. That's the most insulting thing I can come up with right now.

Straight to Sony's heart, lol. 

Gone Home is the only game I'm interested about. Should I now get really pissed off because it's seems to be how this topic works?

Sorry, but this is a shit month, especially for trophy hunters. 2 unachievable plats (for all intents and purposes), 2 games with no trophies.

So shitty month.

Doesn't mean Plus is shit. Discounts can still be good, plus there is the cloud and MP etc.

But the game selection is bad. And really, has been dodgy for quite a while.

Doesn't mean there aren't occasional gems, but probably time for people to re-align their expectations.

Mediocre is the new norm.

• Like 1

Sorry, but this is a shit month, especially for trophy hunters. 2 unachievable plats (for all intents and purposes), 2 games with no trophies.

So shitty month.

Doesn't mean Plus is shit. Discounts can still be good, plus there is the cloud and MP etc.

But the game selection is bad. And really, has been dodgy for quite a while.

Doesn't mean there aren't occasional gems, but probably time for people to re-align their expectations.

Mediocre is the new norm.

I totally agree with you, overall, PSN+ is still worth it for the cloud saves, exclusive perks and discounts. The IGC however, is going from "That's okay" to "Lol, what are you doing, Sony?". I think the sooner we can face facts that the IGC isn't going to be the same as before, the better. 

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 1