RachP13

Rachel's Remastered Wall of Shame

142 posts in this topic

Good luck! Will be following as I have my own wall of trophy shame.

Nice idea. You have some great games in that backlog to do. A lot of greats stand out.

<<<<<<<2 of which I bet you can guess.....

Good luck with the hunting.

Impressive collection of platinums too. You plan to make a check list for those too? Or already have 1?

Nice idea. You have some great games in that backlog to do. A lot of greats stand out.

<<<<<<<2 of which I bet you can guess.....

Good luck with the hunting.

Impressive collection of platinums too. You plan to make a check list for those too? Or already have 1?

Thanks :)  I may make a check list eventually, but leaving it off for now in favor of giving myself a motivational boost

• Broken Age
  • Contrast

• Dragon Fantasy Book 1

• Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

• Flower

• I Am Alive

• Journey

• Life is Strange

• Papo and Yo

• The Unfinished Swan

All these games here can be completed in a single day of dedicated play each, based on personal experience. Broken Age, Blood Dragon, and I Am Alive might be closer to a day and a half each. If you're looking for suggestions on the easiest ones to clear out first.

This is a great plan and I believe you can do well on all these games. There are some great games in your backlog that I have played. 

All these games here can be completed in a single day of dedicated play each, based on personal experience. Broken Age, Blood Dragon, and I Am Alive might be closer to a day and a half each. If you're looking for suggestions on the easiest ones to clear out first.

Thanks :)  those were great suggestions and I appreciate the input ^_^

1st edit: Taken Minecraft (Vita) off my incomplete games list :D  Managed to get the two Wither trophies thanks to some help ^_^

I should post one of these one day. :( But I'm kinda scared it would be several times as many! :(

For some motivation...

Demon's Souls is a pretty short platinum if you've already played a Souls game and you follow a simple guide for how to not miss anything and get stuff from people online. Talking very short (it is possible to get the platinum in an hour and a half). And it's a great game! :)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. If you liked FC3, then this is much of the same, just different and no online. Small grind near the end, but rather quick thing to be honest, and fun.

Guacamelee, if you're at all into platformers, this one is great. I remember I did the PS4 version in one sit, and that's a longer game. I'm not sure if the instant heal trick still works...

ICO, short and good game. Got no idea if you've played it before. It's a 3D puzzle platformer with some simple hack n slash. The speedrun trophy is annoying, but not hard.

KH1 and KH2... very little missable of any kind, just have fun and play through! :D Requires multiple playthroughs though, and KH1 has some annoying flight stuff.

Oddworld: New and Tasty, great game, not particularly hard plat, even if it has a speedrun trophy, this trophy is actually relatively easy. You got more than an hour of extra time to mess up, and you can redo levels etc to improve time. :P I personally did it alongside the hard playthrough, which makes it so easy to speedrun the same level afterwards on easy.

Rainbow Moon, just play... nothing missable...

Tekken Tag Tournament HD, very short and easy plat, but the bowling is the real hurdle with that game.
Edited by MMDE

Update: Backlog decreased by 1 as just completed Life is Strange ^_^

I should post one of these one day. :( But I'm kinda scared it would be several times as many! :(

I think you should do it MMDE! I'm thinking about doing one as well. Unfortunately I don't have the time now to really focus on it, but maybe the end of June.

Congrats! Hope you manage to take more off your list. :)

Nice list, Rach. :)

I like the idea of doing a monthly update.

Backlog increased by two games from the PS+ collection

1. Gone Home

2. Echochrome

The list of backlog games is a great list of mainly PS+ titles :D

I think many of us could write such a list :facepalm::D

Good luck in decreasing the amount of games xD xD

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I put Gone Home on the list, only to remove it off on the same day  :facepalm:   Completed it just now in slightly under 52 minutes

Managed to knock Contrast off the list ^_^  Awesome little game, even if one trophy did glitch on me 

You have Journey. I heard it's amazing and it isn't long. Bastion is a short game, but it's a little challenging, well at least for me. It took effect me over a month. Might as well finish Dokuro first. I have that on my list too.

I heard Broken Age is short and maybe Alice.

Removed LittleBigPlanet from the Incomplete Games  :yay:

Added Unravel to the list as just purchased from the E3 sale....also looking at Omega Quintent, Shadow of Mordor GOTY and South Park: Stick of Truth.  :facepalm:

nothing wrong with adding to the game backlog.... you can do it on completing them. 

completed one game that i haven't played for 10 months (enjoyed it).

Added Unravel to the list as just purchased from the E3 sale....also looking at Omega Quintent, Shadow of Mordor GOTY and South Park: Stick of Truth.  :facepalm:

Isn't your backlog NOT supposed to grow?

Isn't your backlog NOT supposed to grow?

Yep, ideally wanted to get it down by half....I do have a plan though for the next month of play which should clear down a number of games 

I've kept a spreadsheet for a few years, and the amount of games on there are kind of insane.  

721 games I have played to at least 1 trophy

355 I own but have yet to start in any way

Added South Park: Stick of Truth....I blame other people for talking me into it :P

Completed Koi, so another one knocked off the Incomplete Games list ^_^