Rachel's Remastered Wall of Shame

Nice idea. You have some great games in that backlog to do. A lot of greats stand out.

<<<<<<<2 of which I bet you can guess.....

Good luck with the hunting.

Impressive collection of platinums too. You plan to make a check list for those too? Or already have 1?

• Like 1

Nice idea. You have some great games in that backlog to do. A lot of greats stand out.

<<<<<<<2 of which I bet you can guess.....

Good luck with the hunting.

Impressive collection of platinums too. You plan to make a check list for those too? Or already have 1?

Thanks :)  I may make a check list eventually, but leaving it off for now in favor of giving myself a motivational boost

• Broken Age
  • Contrast

• Dragon Fantasy Book 1

• Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

• Flower

• I Am Alive

• Journey

• Life is Strange

• Papo and Yo

• The Unfinished Swan

All these games here can be completed in a single day of dedicated play each, based on personal experience. Broken Age, Blood Dragon, and I Am Alive might be closer to a day and a half each. If you're looking for suggestions on the easiest ones to clear out first.

• Like 3

All these games here can be completed in a single day of dedicated play each, based on personal experience. Broken Age, Blood Dragon, and I Am Alive might be closer to a day and a half each. If you're looking for suggestions on the easiest ones to clear out first.

Thanks :)  those were great suggestions and I appreciate the input ^_^

I should post one of these one day. :( But I'm kinda scared it would be several times as many! :(

For some motivation...

Demon's Souls is a pretty short platinum if you've already played a Souls game and you follow a simple guide for how to not miss anything and get stuff from people online. Talking very short (it is possible to get the platinum in an hour and a half). And it's a great game! :)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. If you liked FC3, then this is much of the same, just different and no online. Small grind near the end, but rather quick thing to be honest, and fun.

Guacamelee, if you're at all into platformers, this one is great. I remember I did the PS4 version in one sit, and that's a longer game. I'm not sure if the instant heal trick still works...

ICO, short and good game. Got no idea if you've played it before. It's a 3D puzzle platformer with some simple hack n slash. The speedrun trophy is annoying, but not hard.

KH1 and KH2... very little missable of any kind, just have fun and play through! :D Requires multiple playthroughs though, and KH1 has some annoying flight stuff.

Oddworld: New and Tasty, great game, not particularly hard plat, even if it has a speedrun trophy, this trophy is actually relatively easy. You got more than an hour of extra time to mess up, and you can redo levels etc to improve time. :P I personally did it alongside the hard playthrough, which makes it so easy to speedrun the same level afterwards on easy.

Rainbow Moon, just play... nothing missable...

Tekken Tag Tournament HD, very short and easy plat, but the bowling is the real hurdle with that game.
Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

I should post one of these one day. :( But I'm kinda scared it would be several times as many! :(

I think you should do it MMDE! I'm thinking about doing one as well. Unfortunately I don't have the time now to really focus on it, but maybe the end of June.

Congrats! Hope you manage to take more off your list. :)

• Like 1

You have Journey. I heard it's amazing and it isn't long. Bastion is a short game, but it's a little challenging, well at least for me. It took effect me over a month. Might as well finish Dokuro first. I have that on my list too.

I heard Broken Age is short and maybe Alice.

• Like 1