Rachel's Remastered Wall of Shame

You basically have a good 5 - 10 games you've platinumed that I'm either planning to plan soon, or I'm going to include in my own wishlist.

I skipped out on Color Guardians because I thought it was a pile of crap but I guess I was wrong. Could of got it for free when it was offered but now I have to pay to get it. Oh well.

21 minutes ago, Rach said:

I'm ridiculously impulsive when it comes to buying games so it's interesting trying to break that cycle :lol:

I have a deal with husband that every 10 completed games = 1 new game.  I'm up to 5 so far ^_^

Great deal! I might have to do that at some point. For now, doing the second Kill Your Completion and having all those E ranked games on my profile motivates me to play my older games. Though I might buy a game or two from the Easter sale. Saving up for a PS4 Pro and a handful of games is another motivator.

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Great deal! I might have to do that at some point. For now, doing the second Kill Your Completion and having all those E ranked games on my profile motivates me to play my older games. Though I might buy a game or two from the Easter sale. Saving up for a PS4 Pro and a handful of games is another motivator.

I'm trying to find some balance between finishing up games on my profile and working through my backlog.  I did want to make every 10th platinum one from the Kingdom Hearts series but I'm undecided now and thinking more about working through my incomplete games

So...my Paypal randomly decided to start working again (after wanting additional verification for a while)  As a result, I purchased the $1 Humble Bundle ^_^

I probably won't play Red Faction, and Book of Unwritten Tales 2 I have already played but I added the rest to my backlog

Lb8753b.png     L719f12.png      L3f03b6.png

• Like 1

On 4/17/2017 at 0:52 AM, Edunstar84 said:

How's Florida so far?

We're loving it ^_^  The place we chose has an abundance of wildlife so I've got into bird watching a little bit.  Also we have our own private garden so have been able to start growing fruits and vegetables ready for later in the season.  The temperature has been awesome too, there is tonnes to do in the local area so we've been out a few times - as we're in a university town there are also a lot of free activities being run (including things like yoga and Zumba)  Definitely glad we made the move :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rach said:

We're loving it ^_^  The place we chose has an abundance of wildlife so I've got into bird watching a little bit.  Also we have our own private garden so have been able to start growing fruits and vegetables ready for later in the season.  The temperature has been awesome too, there is tonnes to do in the local area so we've been out a few times - as we're in a university town there are also a lot of free activities being run (including things like yoga and Zumba)  Definitely glad we made the move :)

Sounds really exciting! :D I'm glad you're liking the area. 

• Like 1

In another positive note, another platinum down this morning for number 37....Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

1Lbc1947.png

I've noticed since January 1st I have a nice little streak of 100% completed games.  Long may it continue ^_^  Also I think my completion rate is the highest it's been and I'm down to 200 unearned trophies.  Planning on Deponia next and then it's either finishing up those No Death Runs on Unravel or starting something else completely new.  Still on track for KH:CoM to be my 40th platinum

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rach said:

RNG is never usually in my favor -_-  

RIP, yeah, I got kinda worried that RNG wouldn't give me a Random Joker in CoM and I got a single one at like level 91 in my Proud Mode file.

Whoever thought of having lower drop rates on higher difficulties really needs a slap in the face.

On 4/21/2017 at 11:40 PM, Griffon234 said:

RIP, yeah, I got kinda worried that RNG wouldn't give me a Random Joker in CoM and I got a single one at like level 91 in my Proud Mode file.

Whoever thought of having lower drop rates on higher difficulties really needs a slap in the face.

Seems like my luck was in with Random Joker card - I'm on Olympus Coliseum on Beginner Mode and just had one drop for me ^_^

11 hours ago, Rach said:

Seems like my luck was in with Random Joker card - I'm on Olympus Coliseum on Beginner Mode and just had one drop for me ^_^

Woo nice!

Yeah, I made a mistake playing Proud Mode first being oblivious to the fact thst

it's lower drop rate back when I played it haha 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Added all of the PS+ games to my download list, only added Type: Rider to the backlog here as that's all I foresee myself playing
  • Added 4 new games from the Golden Week sales:
    • Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
    • Persona 4 Golden
    • Steins Gate
    • MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death

All of the purchases were on my wishlist, aside from MeiQ which was an impulse buy.  I held off buying Superdimension Neptune as I still have 6 of the games to finish and it will likely be cheaper at a later point.

• Like 1