RachP13

Rachel's Remastered Wall of Shame

142 posts in this topic

I've been neglecting this - been spending time away from the forums enjoying the gorgeous Florida weather and also making a dent in the old backlog.

 

Two new platinums of note - Steins Gate and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

 

1Lb65f1b.png   1L4e3c6e.png

 

Also, made a smaller dent in the backlog by completing two little non-platinum games - Deliriant and Kingdom Hearts: Recoded - I actually watched all of the movie for the latter.

 

L8cea8f.png   1L9e88dd.png

 

At the moment I'm currently on with Adventures of Mana and probably will play Rainbow Moon after that as it has jumped up my list with this PSN ordering glitch and is right in between all my nicely 100%'ed games that I've been on a streak with since the beginning of this year.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on your platinums! It is a real shame about the game order. I really do hope Sony fixes it soon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @RachP13, any interest in a 4-player Borderlands2 game soon?  We both have mic's, and we could all be a unique character.  Probably making this my next game in about a week or two.  I see it's in your backlog.  

 

Edit: This would be the Handsome collection on PS4.

Edited by B1rvine
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Hey @RachP13, any interest in a 4-player Borderlands2 game soon?  We both have mic's, and we could all be a unique character.  Probably making this my next game in about a week or two.  I see it's in your backlog.  

 

Edit: This would be the Handsome collection on PS4.

 

Yea, that would be pretty cool :)  I'd need to swap PS4's back over though as currently using husbands and the disc drive is broken.  He won't mind though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my road to platinum number 50....just finished up Adventures of Mana for number 42

 

1Lcd4e46.png

 

Completion percentage is also the highest it's been on this account :D

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the plat Rach :) That is still a game that I need to play as Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 are some of my favourite RPGS.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Congrats on the plat Rach :) That is still a game that I need to play as Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 are some of my favourite RPGS.

 

Thank you ^_^  I sadly never played Secret of Mana so I feel I missed out there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, RachP13 said:

 

Thank you ^_^  I sadly never played Secret of Mana so I feel I missed out there.

Oh my heart...you almost killed me with that statement :(

 

Seriously SoM is such an amazing RPG and it is one of the reasons I WISH Square would do a "best of" collection with some of their SNES RPGS. I mean Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 4,5,6, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3 on one collection...with online play for both SoM and SD3...AMAZING :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've had a busy week, Trophy wise. Nice work Rachel. Platinum #50 will be yours, soon enough. 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rach you no-life! Just look how I didn't pop anything for two months earlier this year!

 

Because ESO *cough* 2000 hours and Let it Die *cough* 500 hours...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2017 at 0:30 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

Oh my heart...you almost killed me with that statement :(

 

Seriously SoM is such an amazing RPG and it is one of the reasons I WISH Square would do a "best of" collection with some of their SNES RPGS. I mean Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 4,5,6, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3 on one collection...with online play for both SoM and SD3...AMAZING :D

 

Now Final Fantasy 5 and 6 I can say that I've played ^_^  6 is one of my favorites and one of the best FF games.

 

 

On 6/4/2017 at 8:49 AM, James_Tonto said:

You've had a busy week, Trophy wise. Nice work Rachel. Platinum #50 will be yours, soon enough. 😀

 

Thanks, planning on it being Don't Starve Together which will require a bit of work, but looking forward to spending time on it again.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RachP13 said:

 

Now Final Fantasy 5 and 6 I can say that I've played ^_^  6 is one of my favorites and one of the best FF games.

 

 

 

Thanks, planning on it being Don't Starve Together which will require a bit of work, but looking forward to spending time on it again.

6 is my favourite but I have a huge fondness for 5. I spent so much time in that game mastering all the job classes with all the characters...it was such a great game :)

 

And of course I forgot to include 6 in my Online Co-op speech as well...the only 2 player Final Fantasy game I know about :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Platinum 44 done - Saturday Morning RPG :D

 

Added Spy Chameleon to my list from this months PS+ collection.  Also reached 2,000 trophies :D  Coming up to my new accounts first year anniversary too!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard Spy was pretty good in the kinky sense - but now everyone wants it it's not gonna be that rare after all 😞 Just pulled off The Swindle myself, and did it solely on the Vita regardless what people say!

 

Question: what are the chances Far Cry 2 ever reappearing on your account :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ars said:

Heard Spy was pretty good in the kinky sense - but now everyone wants it it's not gonna be that rare after all 1f61e.png Just pulled off The Swindle myself, and did it solely on the Vita regardless what people say!

 

Question: what are the chances Far Cry 2 ever reappearing on your account :P

 

It looked pretty fun, and usually PS+ games tend to be pretty rare because people try it out and never complete it.  You can always hope for that :)  The Swindle is on my radar still even though it appears I added it to my PSN download list but never added it onto my list here.

 

Far Cry 2 **shudders** 

 

I'd say it was slim to zero, it's kind of sad really because I only had the single player to do but it just wasn't an enjoyable experience.  I'd rather spend the time playing a heavy going RPG like Star Ocean or Mugen Souls than play FC2 again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RachP13 said:

It looked pretty fun, and usually PS+ games tend to be pretty rare because people try it out and never complete it.  You can always hope for that :)  The Swindle is on my radar still even though it appears I added it to my PSN download list but never added it onto my list here.

 

Far Cry 2 **shudders** 

 

I'd say it was slim to zero, it's kind of sad really because I only had the single player to do but it just wasn't an enjoyable experience.  I'd rather spend the time playing a heavy going RPG like Star Ocean or Mugen Souls than play FC2 again.

 

The Swindle was great, then again I'm a sucker for stealth action. Think people complain because it once again gets easier the more unlocks you have, and without any tools unlocked those raids are harsh, have to be really careful around every corner, can't look up or down to even know what's coming and since it's over the instant you get detected... Just don't hack the bots on the Vita, the framerate choke will literally kill you :D Not sure how that is on PS4, the Vita was great for me because I could do a ten minute raid every now and then during the day. The only disgusting thing is the 1138 trophy because it's an RNG between 100-1400 or so, and you just have to keep restarting until infinity.

 

I played FC2 on PC at first, think I got as far as the first chapter complete. Collectibles were hilarious when you can't climb an inch high stone. But my main chagrin was every crossroad it's full of enemies you have to kill and waste minutes because they'll keep following you until the end of times. Every god damn crossroad. Saw an empty crossroad, go through really slowly. Nothing. Drive few feet ahead and then look back paranoid. Nothing. Look forward, start the engine, drive half a foot forward and bump. Just got rear-ended by an enemy jeep that spawned out of thin air! FFS.

 

EVERY GOD DAMN CROSSROAD.

 

On PS3 I played around ten minutes, got as far as killing the first couple enemies, then got malaria, remembered the whole game's a pile of shite and put it away. All I got is that gold trophy for when you needed people to fill the lobby and came to help you once :D But it's a feat for those who beat it, too bad you lost it during the transition. It's a badge of endurance to have kept playing it. Or a badge of retard, depends on viewpoint. Perhaps you don't miss it after all :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ars said:

 

The Swindle was great, then again I'm a sucker for stealth action. Think people complain because it once again gets easier the more unlocks you have, and without any tools unlocked those raids are harsh, have to be really careful around every corner, can't look up or down to even know what's coming and since it's over the instant you get detected... Just don't hack the bots on the Vita, the framerate choke will literally kill you :D Not sure how that is on PS4, the Vita was great for me because I could do a ten minute raid every now and then during the day. The only disgusting thing is the 1138 trophy because it's an RNG between 100-1400 or so, and you just have to keep restarting until infinity.

 

I played FC2 on PC at first, think I got as far as the first chapter complete. Collectibles were hilarious when you can't climb an inch high stone. But my main chagrin was every crossroad it's full of enemies you have to kill and waste minutes because they'll keep following you until the end of times. Every god damn crossroad. Saw an empty crossroad, go through really slowly. Nothing. Drive few feet ahead and then look back paranoid. Nothing. Look forward, start the engine, drive half a foot forward and bump. Just got rear-ended by an enemy jeep that spawned out of thin air! FFS.

 

EVERY GOD DAMN CROSSROAD.

 

On PS3 I played around ten minutes, got as far as killing the first couple enemies, then got malaria, remembered the whole game's a pile of shite and put it away. All I got is that gold trophy for when you needed people to fill the lobby and came to help you once :D But it's a feat for those who beat it, too bad you lost it during the transition. It's a badge of endurance to have kept playing it. Or a badge of retard, depends on viewpoint. Perhaps you don't miss it after all :P 

 

I believe with Far Cry 2 I got as far as contracting malaria and leaving the first area.  I didn't want to be bothered with the diamond collection and I had the digital version anyway which had a high chance of glitching all of the diamonds.  I definitely don't miss it though :D  I'm far enough along with this profile now where I don't feel sad about leaving my old one behind (maybe a little sad about a couple of games like Toukiden: Age of Demons)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one off the list....Deadly Tower of Monsters

 

1L295ac2.png

 

Balanced out with the new addition of Oxenfree :P

 

Currently my path to 50 is planned out like this:

 

47. Stories: Path of Destinies

48. Oxenfree

49. Oceanhorn

50. Don't Starve Together

 

I did have Megatagmension planned but swapped it out in favor of the (shorter) Oxenfree

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured that aside from logging in to my old account to edit the first post, I might as well post any updates from this account :)

 

Just hit platinum 47...decided to swap Megatagmension in instead of playing Stories, as I fancied something lighthearted.

 

1L6c6ade.png

 

Also, ARK got some DLC so mopped that up.  Next couple of games are remaining the same -> Oxenfree, Oceanhorn and Don't Starve Together

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knocked another quick one off the list for platinum number 48 -> Oxenfree

 

1Ldbd696.png

 

Highly recommend it, has an interesting and intriguing story.  Also managed to knock a couple of Don't Starve Together trophies out in preparation for #50, including domesticating the beefalo, I think this might be my favorite trophy that I've obtained and will take a spot in my trophy cabinet ^_^

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Fallout New Vegas on that backlog... 😏 *underbreath* 'best rpg ever'

 

DST is a good choice for #50

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job on Oxenfree, I'll be starting that in a few weeks and aiming to get a top spot on the top 50 fastest achievers leaderboard. :) Also, if you want an easy platinum to do before your 50th one, I'd suggest The Order: 1886 or Until Dawn. Both take very little time and The Order can be done in mere hours if you play consistently.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Stuart Pot said:

Great job on Oxenfree, I'll be starting that in a few weeks and aiming to get a top spot on the top 50 fastest achievers leaderboard. :) Also, if you want an easy platinum to do before your 50th one, I'd suggest The Order: 1886 or Until Dawn. Both take very little time and The Order can be done in mere hours if you play consistently.

 

Highly recommend Oxenfree :)  The guide on here is great for getting all of the trophies easily - I started off using the guide on PST but their mean playthrough has something wrong near the end which has caused a few people to not get the platinum.

 

I'm planning Oceanhorn as my next platinum.  Sadly the PS4 I'm using at the moment has a faulty disc drive and both The Order and Until Dawn are disc versions :(  Once husband has finished with the Witcher 3 though, I'll be able to grab the fully functioning PS4 back and play Until Dawn (as it's been in my backlog way too long)

18 minutes ago, MafiaBrett said:

I see Fallout New Vegas on that backlog... 😏 *underbreath* 'best rpg ever'

 

DST is a good choice for #50

 

When I go back to the Fallout games, New Vegas will be first as I've already played Fallout 3 :D

Edited by Mesopithecus
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just reached platinum 49 which means my 50th (Don't Starve Together) should hopefully be obtained before 29th June (the year anniversary of this account)

 

Anyway, platinum 49 was Oceanhorn.  Pretty enjoyable game with nothing difficult.

 

1Lf759a2.png

 

Maybe once I've reached platinum 50 I'll go back to playing some longer games again.  As much as I like getting a lot of plats in a month, there is something more enjoyable about beating a longer game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reached Platinum number 50 yesterday ^_^  Which means I reached my goal of 50 plats before my accounts year anniversary.

 

Love the platinum name and image and think I'll be playing this one for some time to come, as it's a lot of fun.

 

1Laf9770.png

 

Promised myself that I'd go back to No Man's Sky once I reached platinum 50, so will be working on perma-death trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.