RANT: People Are BAD at this game.

CrimsonFalzar

So when i play this game i normally when i have a good team to back me up do pretty well but when I have a team that doesn't get 1 kill and feeds there team to death. Its like ok they won 300 points ahead lets quit try to surrender, nope they all cancel the surrender its like WTF? When i play with my buddies we win almost every game our team doesn't leave the game on us. One game all 3 of our other teammates just left the game and left me and my buddy to 5v2 them its like ... REALLY? Its honestly like playing by yourself is suicide on this game and it kinda urks me. 

That's why I couldn't get into the game when I tried it on PC a few years ago. My best friend let me get on her max level account and play one game. My god the amount of shit talking in team chat and hatemail afterwards. Of course in hindsight she said she should've let me go into a practice game instead of throwing myself to the wolves, but after that I learned that MOBAs aren't my thing. There's too much going on and too much pressure on everyone. If one person isn't doing their job you're screwed. Such is the case with her boyfriend now, actually. He's a pro player, his team won the $1 million World Tournament in 2014, and his team has hit a snag all of a sudden.

Edited by ShayShay1993

So when i play this game i normally when i have a good team to back me up do pretty well but when I have a team that doesn't get 1 kill and feeds there team to death.

As others have stated, there is no surprise that solo queuing leads to less desirable results than queuing with friends. As for people BMing, you can always mute. If they BM through actions such as staying in the fountain or purposely walling off allies, then report them and move on.

This is how MOBAs are and SMITE is no exception to this rule of thumb. 

Such is the case with her boyfriend now, actually. He's a pro player, his team won the $1 million World Tournament in 2014, and his team has gone to shit all of a sudden.

I'm curious as to who this might be. Based off your description that would be MLCStealth.

Edited by Tearraven

I don't care if my team mates suck, honestly I suck with a few of the gods, or the gods themselves just suck, but you have to play with all of them eventually if you are going to master 70.  My biggest bitch about players are the ones that join a game then just stand in the spawn point for the entire game!  Why the fuck do you join a game if you aren't going to at least try to help?  Then wonder why you never get any wins.  That and the people that want to surrender after they die a few times, I really wish they would do away with the surrender option.

• Like 1

I don't care if my team mates suck, honestly I suck with a few of the gods, or the gods themselves just suck, but you have to play with all of them eventually if you are going to master 70.  My biggest bitch about players are the ones that join a game then just stand in the spawn point for the entire game!  Why the fuck do you join a game if you aren't going to at least try to help?  Then wonder why you never get any wins.  That and the people that want to surrender after they die a few times, I really wish they would do away with the surrender option.

I believe there are 78 gods and you only need 70 so you can skip a few :)

Going AFK is a good point to report someone. Anyway, giving the option to surrender in order to get out of a game you cannot possibly win is good, you can spare so much game time instead of waiting for the dreaded end with people not willing to help your comeback attempt xD

I believe there are 78 gods and you only need 70 so you can skip a few :)

Smart ass  lol  but good to know, I already wish I had skipped a couple gods I mastered

Going AFK is a good point to report someone. Anyway, giving the option to surrender in order to get out of a game you cannot possibly win is good, you can spare so much game time instead of waiting for the dreaded end with people not willing to help your comeback attempt xD

Yeah, I kinda get that, maybe then set a certain time that surrender becomes available.  So in say the first ten minutes of the game you can't surrender just because you're dying to much (even tho these are unranked games and nothing really matters)  But I'm stubborn and feel that if I've already invested a half hour of my life in a round of conquest, I'm going to see it through to the end and get every last bit of favor, followers, and exp as I can before the true end, win or loose.  :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...