Hot wheels trick / bug (3stars in few seconds)

Hi.

Maybe someone did this before, and I know hot wheels aren't the hardest part of the game, but i found a bug that helps you get 3 stars without any problems.

The idea is to make first lap in regular way (even with bad time), then stop right after finish line, turn back, make the game respawn you (for example by falling), and finish the lap again. Since english isn't my first language I attach a video that shows the trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbtHZAFnR_E

Cheers :)

Edited by NieSwiety

This is funny, logic would dictate that it works on all races and events (potentially even multilayer) as you pass into lap 2 and then I assume get spawned back before the line still on lap 2 and pass the line again putting you into lap 3. 

Edit, this would also work on hot laps, do a normal lap reset up and get a lap that was a couple seconds (time it takes to reset and cross again). 

Hopefully someone can confirm if it works on all, else I will when I get home. 

Edited by LiNSiCKeL
  • Like 1

funny bug. That's some seriously awesome thing right there. It can nerf everything that's 'hard' about the game

Yea, this plus the drifting in circles haha.

I mean I am 5/5 on multilayer atm just joining games and beating noobs, but I am going to try doing this tonight, I imagine it will confuse them haha. 

Doesnt work on races as it will keep track on which lap you are on. So if after going through first lap you reverse back it shows lap 1/5 again.

Also doesnt work on pursuit as race ends when ai is close to lap you.

Reckon this works only on hot wheels. Good find anyway.