game and platinum breaking problems

I've run into multiple glitches and problems that are game progress breaking as well as void some trophies:

-One of the strike points in the lombard red zone (where you have to find the four documents) can't be completed. I found all the documents but the black box you would need to activate isn't accessible, so I can't complete the strike point or get the trophy for doing all of them.

-Two of the jobs: photograph collaborators and identify KPA guarding doorways don't work. I've photographed hundreds of people in yellow and red zones and can't make progress on either, so that voids the trophy for getting all jobs.

-Finally, worst of all, my save data has corrupted 3 times in the last 24 hours, twice not long after securing a boat for the prisoners in the great escape mission. So, I can't progress any farther. Be very careful playing this game or just avoid it entirely!

I've run into multiple glitches and problems that are game progress breaking as well as void some trophies:

-One of the strike points in the lombard red zone (where you have to find the four documents) can't be completed. I found all the documents but the black box you would need to activate isn't accessible, so I can't complete the strike point or get the trophy for doing all of them.

-Two of the jobs: photograph collaborators and identify KPA guarding doorways don't work. I've photographed hundreds of people in yellow and red zones and can't make progress on either, so that voids the trophy for getting all jobs.

-Finally, worst of all, my save data has corrupted 3 times in the last 24 hours, twice not long after securing a boat for the prisoners in the great escape mission. So, I can't progress any farther. Be very careful playing this game or just avoid it entirely!

I got the strike point trophy even though I never actually complete that one you mentioned + the strike point to clear an apartment, I think the game registers certain ones as being "complete" even though they aren't showing on the map as such.

I only completed 10 jobs (those two weren't included) and the trophy popped. Same thing happened for my friend.

When playing through make sure to have numerous backup saves (Cloud storage and USB would be best) as the game tends to delete your save quite often. It happened to me about 6 times in total

• 1 month later...

Did that. First truck made it to where it needs to be. 2nd now gets caught behind a wrecked truck.

Reloaded older save to where you first get the launchers before you find out Crawford sold you out. That seemed to fix it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by zombiesateme

• 3 years later...

I have a physical copy of the game - played it for a while than I have deleted it's installation files.
Now I want to come back, but it won't let me resume my previous game - "The selected save game requires installation of game data which is currently not installed. Please try again after more game data has been installed" - I get, that there are some games, that need additional installation after booting it (Watch Dogs 2 i.e.), but at least those have some progress of that process displayed. In Homefront the Revolution there is no such thing... Or is there?

17 minutes ago, WrednyPL said:

I have a physical copy of the game - played it for a while than I have deleted it's installation files.
Now I want to come back, but it won't let me resume my previous game - "The selected save game requires installation of game data which is currently not installed. Please try again after more game data has been installed" - I get, that there are some games, that need additional installation after booting it (Watch Dogs 2 i.e.), but at least those have some progress of that process displayed. In Homefront the Revolution there is no such thing... Or is there?

Did you have any DLC installed the last time you played the game? If you did, then that will need reinstalling as well.

• Like 1

As Hunting said you need everything reinstalled since the last time you played that save file. This includes any updates or dlc/add-ons that were installed as well at that time. Whenever you have a game save typically it will lock to the most updated build. This build is typically the last updated version of the main game but most games autolock to the dlc as well after its been installed (especially if you played or recieved any dlc content on that save).

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem with the reconnaissance outpost in the lombard red zone not working. I gathered all the books by the little orange flares and wasn't able to access the big black box to complete the strike point. Its rather frustrating as someone who is trying to clear the game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2020 at 4:53 AM, LunaticBurnout said:

I have the same problem with the reconnaissance outpost in the lombard red zone not working. I gathered all the books by the little orange flares and wasn't able to access the big black box to complete the strike point. Its rather frustrating as someone who is trying to clear the game.

Unfortunately, the best way to unlock the Strike Points trophy is to continue to the end and start another playthrough. It took me 8 playthroughs in order to unlock that trophy...