Possible to solo plat?

DorianSpace

Hi all :) I'm pretty interested in getting this game this week, but before I do so I wish to ask you people; are most of the trophies managable and doable in solo? Or it's very difficult and therefore need online players all the time for the trophies? I'm asking because on the guide it said it is mainly a co-op game and it has only 2 online trophies. Anyone can confirme to me?

Thank you :)

So the others, besides Short Fuse, are doable in Solo I presume huh :)? Thanks for your replies!

Yes, doing some trophies in coop will be easier thou. Good luck with Garage escape trophy and Guessing Game btw, you will need it.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

If you have a PC I would strongly recommend buying this game on there (unless you're just in it for the platinum.)

The PC version is still being supported to this day with paid and free updates, with plans to continue until at least the end of 2017. You can also find it on steam sales quite regularly for 50-75% off. I don't recall exactly when support stopped for PS3 edition but know that the console versions of this game have been maligned for their lack of updates.

Also, planning to play it solo is really not maximizing what you can get out of the game. The bots are rubbish and without teammates and coordination it is a pretty mediocre shooter. Given the lack of trophies that require you to play on the highest difficulty,  I would say nearly all of them are attainable alone. Level 1-100 will be a hideous grind without playing maps on Overkill difficulty however, so keep that in mind.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...