Is MP Working (and is it boostable with a VITA)?

Hi all.

I've noticed from older threads that the MP for this game is quite broken. So I would like to ask if

1-Is MP working properly?

2-Are the MP trophies self-boostable with a PS3 copy + a VITA copy (it seems the game is not cross-buy) using the same account?

Thanks!

Edited by fabmorais_2011

• 2 weeks later...

It might not be cross-play between PS3/Vita but you can still self-boost with 2 accounts on PS3. It's very tedious tho, because you have to switch acc after each move (since the game doesn't require both players to be online at the same time) but doable if you can't find anyone.

As for the MP functionality, I experienced extreme slow-down when I had too many matches in progress but other than that it was fine. No connectivity issues or anything (I did boost with other people too), but that was a while ago.

The online is working fine (at least in the NA region.) I'm boosting the online kills at the moment and haven't had any problems.

It might not be cross-play between PS3/Vita but you can still self-boost with 2 accounts on PS3. It's very tedious tho, because you have to switch acc after each move (since the game doesn't require both players to be online at the same time) but doable if you can't find anyone.

As for the MP functionality, I experienced extreme slow-down when I had too many matches in progress but other than that it was fine. No connectivity issues or anything (I did boost with other people too), but that was a while ago.

Thank you both! I'm currently boosting the trophies with a partner after sucessfully creating a boosting session here on this site and everything is working flawlessly.

• 1 year later...