Virtue list?

For the trophy Embodiment of the Five Virtues does anyone know how to get the five virtues for the quest? I found a list and will post below for anyone else curious.

• Generosity
    • Give the boy who delivers you a letter a tip.
  • Valor
    • During the quest "The Warble of a Smitten Knight", you will have an option to stop participating in the tourney. Make sure you continue on and finish.
  • Compassion
    • Sparing the Shaelmaar in the Tourney.
    • During the quest main quest "Capture the Castle", choose to help Roderick when he asks.
  • Honor
    • During the quest "The Warble of a Smitten Knight", you'll be challenged to a duel. Accept and win the mounted duel.
  • Wisdom
    • Lift the curse of the spotted wight in the main quest "La Cage au Fou".
    • At the end of the "Father Knows Worst" quest, pick the choice to have the brothers make peace.
Edited by sephiroth70001

I only did Generosity and the "Father Knows Worst" half of Wisdom. As far as I know, the trophy is acquired in a side quest from the notice board in the big city. It's called "There Can Be Only One." You basically battle a hermit while walking on water on a lake. For the record, the sword you get for winning is awesome.

If you choose "greenhouse" during the easter egg hunt portion of the first main quest you satisfy the Wisdom requirement.  This is likely the first opportunity to satisfy this requirement in the main quest line.

I also have the honor requirement done, but I'm not exactly sure how it happened.  If you read the inscription on the honor stone at the lake, the last thing it mentions is telling the truth.  Geralt often has a chance to lie in this game though there rarely seems to be any benefit to doing so.  Tell the truth instead of lying and this will likely satisfy the requirement.  NPC's often mention that they appreciate Geralt telling the truth even when it's bad news. There were many chances before this dlc to lie, so I imagine there are many chances to satisfy this requirement in the dlc.  I'm certain I satisfied this requirement during either Great Balls of Granite or Till Death Do You Part (both can be found in the SW section of the main city by exploring).  I'm pretty sure I got if from telling Margot the truth about what I did with her husband's remains in Till Death Do You Part.  There is an option to blow her off and "lie".

In Great Balls of Granite, I let the guy keep the "jewels" for a day before taking them back.  I doubt this satisfied the honor condition, though it seems likely that this might satisfy the generosity requirement.  I already satisfied this by giving the kid messenger a 5 coin tip.  (Is there really anyone out there so cheap that they wouldn't tip the kid 5 virtual coins?  If so, I really wouldn't want to know that person in real life.)

Compassion - I got this by asking Count Beledal how his daughter is doing at the end of the quest Big Game Hunt, (a nice variation on Witcher Contracts).  I reloaded, didn't ask about the daughter, and I didn't get the compassion requirement.

I initially considered restarting the DLC because I thought I had missed some of the only opportunities to fulfill the virtues.  I'm glad I didn't.  There seems to be many opportunities to fulfill each requirement.  At the moment, there is only one confirmed way to get Valor (Finish the tourney), and one confirmed way to get Generosity (tip the kid 5 coins).  I mentioned an unconfirmed second possibility for Generosity in the post above.  The other three, Honor, Wisdom, and Compassion all have at least two confirmed ways to achieve the virtue.  

I didn't pinpoint the second way to achieve honor, but I am sure it happened during one of the quests mentioned in my previous post.  Actually there's one other mission I had played at that point I didn't mention, Paperchase.  It's possible I satisfied the honor condition during that quest.  Most likely near the end of the mission.  I chose to give the dwarf 7 days, rather than the other option which almost certainly starts a fight.  I can't pinpoint the way I got the honor virtue satisfied, but I can confirm there are opportunities to satisfy it in a least one of the three missions, Paperchase, Till Death Do You Part, and Great Balls of Granite.

It's worth noting, if you satisfy any of the requirements before going to the hermit at the lake, it will still count for the mission.  There won't be any way to tell exactly which actions fulfilled the requirements, but they will still count, (that's why I can't pinpoint Honor).  So don't think you have to go see the hermit as soon as you reach Touissant. If you want to know which actions you do that satisfy the requirements, then you should go to the hermit after you visit Corvo Bianco Vineyard for the first time during The Beast of Touissant.  There will be chances to fulfill requirements in the next stage of the mission.  The lake is directly west of Corvo Bianco.  The quest There Can Be Only One will update any time you fulfill a requirement.  You'll be able to tell which actions satisfied requirements this way.

This trophy is technically "missable".  However it's likely you'll satisfy the requirement just by making "good" choices, and by engaging in any friendly conversation options possible.  Don't kill if you don't have to, be nice, be honest.  It's likely the only ways to miss this trophy are if you play Geralt as a bloodthirsty, greedy, selfish type and/or if you ignore going to the hermit at the lake.

Generosity

• Blood Run (Main Quest (After you complete it))
    • You will see a ! near you when you exit, go talk to the boy and give him a tip for delivering you a letter.
  • Where Children Toil, Toys Waste Away (Main Quest)
    • When you talk to the bootblack, he'll ask for money to help his buisness. Give him the 500 coin.
  • Mutual of Beauclair's Wild Kingdom
    • Let the Basilisk live (gives you Compassion) and refuse the additional coin from the nobles.

Valor

• The Warble of a Smitten Knight
    • You will have an option to stop participating in the tourney. Make sure you continue on and finish.
  • Feed as Cold as Ice
    • After the Spriggen is slain, let the Knight keep the trophy.
  • Fists of Fury: Toussaint
    • Beat all four opponents

Compassion

• The Beast of Toussaint (Main Quest)
    • Sparing the Shaelmaar in the Tourney.
  • Capture the Castle (Main Quest)
    • Choose to help Roderick when he asks.
  • Mutual of Beauclair's Wild Kingdom
    • Allow the basilisk to live
  • Big Game Hunter (Contract)
    • Free the panther from the trap and join Beledar at the feast and ask him how his daughter is.

Honor

• The Warble of a Smitten Knight
    • You'll be challenged to a duel before the third trial. Accept and win the mounted duel.
  • Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!
    • You must return Reginald's jewels to the Art Curator.
  • Till Death Do You Part
    • Be honest with Charles at the end of the quest, and let him know it was only a marital spout.

Wisdom

• The Beast of Toussaint (Main Quest)
    • Late into the quest you'll have to find three objects with the duchess. It will give you clues to the location where Milton is hiding. Guess greenhouse to get it right.
  • La Cage au Fou (Main Quest)
    • Lift the curse of the spotted wight in the main quest. Make sure you choose the option to not eat with the spoon.
  • Father Knows Worst
    • At the end of the quest, pick the choice to have the brothers make peace.
  • Gwent: To Everything - Turn, Turn, Tournament!
    • Win the tournament
  • Like 1