New Metal Gear Solid Pachislot Machine enjoy.

Daniel_Shadow170

when are they gonna redo the first one and fix some of the major plot holes so it all firs nicely? i mean it kinda dows now but MGS 1 is WAY overdo for a remaster. I mean im still pissed at konami and havent bought a konami game since they gave us all the huge middle finger but, still, be nice

Arcade machine...for a second I thought it was another Pachinko machine. 

They should do a MGS Snake Eater remake...fix up and make the story more intertwined with the other MGS games.

Edited by Kishnabe

I already read about this earlier today and knew someone would create a click bait thread about this here. Could you rename this thread title to something like "Metal Gear Solid Pachinko Machine"? or something similar.

On topic: We all knew it was only a matter of time before Konami did this with the rest of their IPs.

• Like 2

I already read about this earlier today and knew someone would create a click bait thread about this here. Could you rename this thread title to something like "Metal Gear Solid Pachinko Machine"? or something similar.

On topic: We all knew it was only a matter of time before Konami did this with the rest of their IPs.

Can't as it isn't a pachinko machine and the title is correct just because a few people won't accept it as a new MGS doen't mean anything to me i'll be playing this when it comes out.

And? I'll be over there for TGS i know what it is although i heard it was an arcade machine at first but i'm down to gamble a few g's.

Maybe I misunderstood, but playing somethign when it comes out means to me getting it day one or very close after it's been released and, well, actually playing it. But slotmachines aren't games in my mind.

Your post sounded to me like you expected it to be a full MGS game like every other one before it.

I have edited the title to reflect more accurately what the thread is about.

• Like 1

7a0.gif

Seriously though, does Metal Gear really sell so badly that they have to resort to slot machines to make money? I'm pretty sure that even a remaster/remake of a Metal Gear game on current gen could sell really well.

Edited by madbuk

Was having a decent day, and then Konami had to ruin it. You couldn't have waited until Monday to announce this huh Konami? Did you somehow know and wanted to find a way to make my Friday bad!?

tumblr_inline_mr3tcdQwrS1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 2

Seriously though, does Metal Gear really sell so badly that they have to resort to slot machines to make money? I'm pretty sure that even a remaster/remake of a Metal Gear game on current gen could sell really well.

Last time I heard of sales for MGS5, it was 3-5 million shipped on 6 platforms. Also, they apparently make a good chunk of money from their other ventures than MGS.

Edited by FlareXV