If Sony allowed you to change your username, would you do it?

Aalicia

I woudn't pay money to change mine because I've been gaming with it for more than 4 years and I'm really attached to it by now, but I think it would be definitely a great move from Sony to add something like this and let people change their ID's whenever they want.

• Like 1

your avatar really shows how much you hate innapropriate things xD. on topic, no, i wouldn't pay to change my name.

well i knew that someone would appreciate the irony in that statement LMAO!! ... but no, im talking about the downright disrespectful things that have been said or shown to me ... i should start working for Sony's task force unit, because i sure have sent in my fair-share or grief reports  :giggle:

no, I like mine and even if I could change it I won't post it here or someone will take it  :giggle:

well i aint starting over, so dig in!! ;)

SparklyTwinkly was already taken that really made me sad :/

I think Aalicia is a pretty name, but I could understand why you'd want to change it. I have a Chun Li avatar and a pink psn profile, people oftentimes think I'm a lassy and send me very inappropriate messages. Sad people!

• Like 1

I'd like the option, but I don't think I'd change mine, although I nearly made a new one a couple of days ago.

Although I don't hide that I'm female, I think I'm quite lucky that I don't get that many hate messages or threats. Maybe it's the games I play, I suspect if I started playing CoD the amount would increase dramatically.