Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aalicia

If Sony allowed you to change your username, would you do it?

329 posts in this topic

I woudn't pay money to change mine because I've been gaming with it for more than 4 years and I'm really attached to it by now, but I think it would be definitely a great move from Sony to add something like this and let people change their ID's whenever they want.

Edited by One Jedi More

Nah, I wouldn't change it since it's my first username ever (I first used it on Runescape), I love my name :)

your avatar really shows how much you hate innapropriate things xD. on topic, no, i wouldn't pay to change my name.

well i knew that someone would appreciate the irony in that statement LMAO!! ... but no, im talking about the downright disrespectful things that have been said or shown to me ... i should start working for Sony's task force unit, because i sure have sent in my fair-share or grief reports  :giggle:

no, I like mine and even if I could change it I won't post it here or someone will take it  :giggle:

well i aint starting over, so dig in!! ;)

Unfortunately, the original deriving of my name: "Eviscerator", was taken. I'm rather satisfied with my name, though. But if could change it, It'd probably be to a meaningful sequence of numbers and letters.

Edited by Evi

I would change my name to Bhekifa but some South African guy took it, and by the looks of it he doesn't play anymore. I would pay the hefty fee of $5 to change my name to Bhekifa.

Edited by BhekifaZ

I would remove the "_" but since you can't write a name with a space: no can do

I would pay to change my sub account into a main account

Edited by One Jedi More

I would pay to change my sub account into a main account

Would pay for this as well, when I got my PS3 I forgot I registered "sixones" on my PSP (years before), spent a few months on a new account before I remembered. 

Aalicia, out of curiosity, do you get hate male when you do real good at multiplayer games? and if so, are they usually targeted at your gender?

I've have mine for 16 years so I won't change it ever!!

Plus I gave it great thought at the time so it would be a unique name and sounds ok regardless of my age. :-)

SparklyTwinkly was already taken that really made me sad :/

I think Aalicia is a pretty name, but I could understand why you'd want to change it. I have a Chun Li avatar and a pink psn profile, people oftentimes think I'm a lassy and send me very inappropriate messages. Sad people!

I'd like the option, but I don't think I'd change mine, although I nearly made a new one a couple of days ago.

Although I don't hide that I'm female, I think I'm quite lucky that I don't get that many hate messages or threats. Maybe it's the games I play, I suspect if I started playing CoD the amount would increase dramatically.

I would post it, but it's probably the most creative name I've come up with for anything in a while. I don't want anyone to take it. It's mine :ninja:

Edited by Blue Flare

I would pay a dollar to change my name and I'd change it to something that synchs up with my other account names.

Well the one I wanted originally was taken, little-miss-biatch haha :P wanted it to be the same as my email because I couldn't think of anything else then i just chose sb which are the initials of my name.

I like mine, but i do think it kinda sucks that people cant even pay to change it.