If Sony allowed you to change your username, would you do it?

Aalicia

I wish they add a feature that allows you to change your name someday. I don't have high hopes but I can always dream. It's even worse being a previous XBOX 360 user. I switched my name 3 times on the Xbox in just a year and a half. I wasn't even a trophy hunter (Or achievement hunter) at that time. So I'm not used to being restricted with not being able to change it. I don't HATE my name but I do wish I can change it.  

I also would love to change my PSN ID... it's the only thing on my profile that I don't like. I would be willing to pay, but not much though. I think Sony should let us change our ID's at least once and for free. Changing more than once should have stricter rules. What harm could this make? I don't understand why Sony hasn't implemented this yet... I still have some hope left that this feature could come in the near future, though...

This is probably my 4th PSN account and I finally think this name is the one I'm satisfied with.The only reason I made so many accounts is because of my damn pickyness with usernames, would have much more trophies if I just stuck with one from the beginning. Anyway they really, really should allow name changes, or merge trophy information from previous accounts to one account, it would make everything better.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to change mine to Winston but its probably already taken.

I don't know how I feel about my username to be honest. I got inspired by the Prince of Persia game so thats where it comes from and 001x is to indicate original.. what do you guys think? does my username sound ok?

The 001x part looks weird to me but it's because I don't like that type of combo lol. Also I'd you like it it's fine to everyone 'cause is yours Edited by pese-97

I signed up on the PSP before the PS3 was even a thing. I believe it defaulted your username to your email unless you edited it to something else in the sign up process. It's a retarded email I created before I was even a teenager. I didn't think twice because I just wanted to see what stuff was on the PSP store. When I started playing PS3 I just used the same account and now I wish I hadn't. It's too late for me to go back now.