If Sony allowed you to change your username, would you do it?

Aalicia

As with other people, I would remove the numbers as they are not particularly significant. I like the rest though because when boosting, other players seem to call me 'ranger' which I quite like for some reason.

Yeah, I guess I'd do the same and remove the numbers if I could.

People seem to call me "Ghost", which I also like. The letters before it are meant to be pronounced "Tee Hache", not "The", which some seem to say which kinda annoys me.

Edited by THGhost_2008

I'd like to change mine if I could keep all my trophies and and PSN avatars
If it wasn't for all the PSN avatars I bought I probably would've changed accounts by now.

Anyway I probably have my PSN name be Moonlight Starfire, but that probably has too many characters in it anyway.

And I probably platinum Okami again and make it my 1st platinum instead of Jurassic the Hunted(Not a bad game, but would rather it have been Okami.)

I created this account when I was 11 years old and I couldn't think of anything else then, at first I greatly regretted it and would instantly choose to change it ASAP. As the year passes, I started to think it as a trademark online and eventually grew up appreciating the name more. Right now it really depends on what names are still available out there, if none suits me then i'll probably just remove the numbers.

Probably not. I use "Seprith-2" so much it might as well be my online pseudonym. I even have a version of it as a full name I use for M.M.O. games: Seprith Li Castia, or a derivative thereof such as "Castia," "Seprith Castia," or "Seprith Li."