Euro 2016

Connie

Pretty much. Football is unpredictable even if you do the math the better team doesn't always win.

That's one of the reasons I love football actually (when it comes to countries, like Euro ou World Cup, clubs isn't the same for me), even the underdog can overcome better teams, We saw Iceland and Wales making history, and even France defeated Germany (something I wasn't expecting actually).

I hope Portugal wins Sunday, but more important, I want a great game between France and Portugal :D

• Like 1

Sunday 10th July 8pm

Portugal vs France

1-1

Portugal to win on penalties

Portugal against France in this final is going to play like shit as people Say it has been playing in The while Euro specially The French football crítica and going to draw on The 90 min and taking The match to The penalties to outrage The French squad xD

Portugal against France in this final is going to play like shit as people Say it has been playing in The while Euro specially The French football crítica and going to draw on The 90 min and taking The match to The penalties to outrage The French squad xD

"Play like shit"let's see if the French journalists still will not regret those words!

They forgot how france was qualified for the 2010 world cup ( that henry handball against ireland was ... beautiful ) :)

Edited by Rose_Dark

yes i know its not handball but why not... they said  we play like shit and however, we are in the final. its not beautiful but effective... so i can expect what i want. i just want a great game... and a victory. let´s see, maybe not a 10, most likely  a 9. 

• Like 2

"Play like shit"let's see if the French journalists still will not regret those words!

They forgot how france was qualified for the 2010 world cup ( that henry handball against ireland was ... beautiful ) :)

You'll have to specify which of the two xD .

France BTFO. I didn't care who won but once Payet fouled Ronaldo in such a dirty manner, I couldn't help but wish for their demise.

Shame the score fucked me over from winning this, but w/e. I'm happy for Ronaldo. Brotugal managed to pull off a Greece.

• Like 2