Real life trophies... kind of ;)

JapanimeGamer

Sorry if this idea has been thought up before.

Imagine if we could earn trophies (like we do in PS games) but earn them for real life events.

You write a set list of 'Things to do' and for each one you achieve depending on it's 'strength' you earn a bronze, silver or even gold trophy' maybe for every 20 combined trophies we can have a platinum :)

For example, I set myself a real life task today of watering the neighbours garden whilst he is away on holiday, and I achieved this, and I think I deserve a bronze trophy for that...

This evening I am going to cook a surprise dinner for the wife and if all goes well, yep I get another bronze (maybe a silver too ;) lol)

So yea this is intended only as a bit of fun, nothing serious, and probably won't get many takers... I have 1 bronze trophy so far :)

• Like 1

Imagine if we could earn trophies (like we do in PS games) but earn them for real life events.

I treat my bi-weekly paychecks as gold trophies for getting through work and my monthly bonus check as a platinum. 12 games a year. No bronze or silver trophies in this game.

• Like 2

Easy, getting my bachelor done. Due to the different levels of difficulty from classes, I say it's perfect for putting it on Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc.

1-2 Bronze.

3-4 Silver.

5-6 Gold.

So far I have 49% completion, 8 bronze, 3 Silver, 2 Gold. Thank the U for keeping such organized  stuff. They might be trophy hunters themselves.

...Ok, now I feel so freaking crazy for putting all this. Sleepiness is getting the best of me.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 3

Running 1 to 2 miles after work and keeping fit have been my real life goals, started two years ago and haven't stopped . 

Ran a 5K in 23 minutes, these runs are difficult due to all of the abuse skateboarding did to my body :gold:

Just hit 10 years at my job :platinum:

Real life trophies are sweet and video game trophies are :awesome: -just plated Tales of Zestiria last night tooooo :yay:

Edited by Behemoth Balls
  • Like 2

Not Pregnant At the Age Of 14 - Bronze

Finished High School - Silver

Found Potential Life-Partner - Bronze

Finished First Year of College - Bronze

Lost 3 Stone (42lbs) - Silver

This has made me feel a little better about my life lol Thank you.

• Like 3

You are severely undervaluing your life decisions in your game. Those bronzes are silvers in my games and that last silver would definitely be a gold. I think you need to talk to your game developer and have them release a patch for trophy values asap!

• Like 4

..wut

The majority of these trophies should be Gold dude! xD

Anyways I don't really have any interesting trophies besides complete college.. Gold?

• Like 1

..wut

The majority of these trophies should be Gold dude! xD

Anyways I don't really have any interesting trophies besides complete college.. Gold?

Completing an associates degree is a Gold, completing a bachelors degree is a Platinum. Grad school is DLC that no one wants to buy and only has bronze trophies.

• Like 1

"Life or Death?"

20 trophies ( :platinum:1x, :gold:8x, :silver:6x, :bronze:5x, points: 1.300)

vaginal birth :bronze: - earned for stepping in life trough the vagina of your mother -

Walk or Ride? :silver:  - earned for learning how to walk and ride your baby bike -

Why you doing this? :bronze:  - earned for bullying all of your class members -

Are those legs open? :gold: - earned for losing your virginaty to the hottest girl at school -

Ice Cream is better! :silver: - earned for cut school -

School was better! :gold: - earned for getting your absolute dream job -

Drunk n' Fuck :silver: - earned for going drunk to work and fucking with your hot secretary -

I'm the boss! :gold: - earned for winning a fight against 10 of your bosses -

Dacia is for losers! :silver: - earned for buying an ferrari, lamborghini and bugatti in the same month -

Yeah baby! :bronze: - earned for being a voyeur for 3 times or more -

buddy of the year :gold: - earned for going with your best friend to a stripclub for 10 times or more -

Or yet again a dog? :bronze: - earned for being present at the birth of your first kiddo -

Now you're a bastard son! :bronze: - earned for becoming a father before your marriage -

Should I? :gold: - earned for marry none of all the girls you've met in life -

dirty grandpa :silver: - earned for fucking with 5 hot girls at the spring break after passing age 60 -

Complete? :silver:  - earned for purchasing 50% upgrades in your life -

Now I'm complete! :gold: - earned for purchasing all upgrades in your life -

Old but Gold! :gold: - earned for passing age 90 -

Heaven or Hell? :gold: - earned for stepping your way into your own after life -

Really? :platinum: - earned for getting all other trophies in the game -

B)  B)  B)

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:gold:

find happiness...

*unobtainable*

stupid f**king multiplayer trophies...servers got shut down without warning when the dinosaurs got wiped out...Xx_brachio_vegan_god_xX was the last achiever...gotta be a save file I can download somewhere...if not, just gonna have to pay someone to edit my timestamps...

Edited by ProfBambam55

• 3 months later...