Your PSN profile gets swapped with the person's above PSN profile.

CyberC-2

6 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

And 33 out of 167 game completed is already on the low end (no offense 1f61d.png). Although a lot of them are A rank already, so not too bad. And that Final Fantasy 14 plat is cool!

Much better than mine xD

• 10 months later...

There are some games I would like from your profile plus you have a pretty high completion rate where as mine sucks ass.

So I wouldn’t mind a switch.. to a degree. Not so many racing games as I am a fan of that genre but at least you have Driveclub which is a game I missed out on.

About the same completion percentage so that wouldn't bother me. Great diverse range of games that I need to get round to like the Doom games, Wolfenstein 2 and Fromsoft games.

Would be happy with the switch....if it wasn't for the fact it only has 1 fighting game (Tekken 6). Those arena brawler Dragon Ball games don't count.  That's my go to genre so I would have my work cut out for me to fix that. 

Slightly lower level, but similar completion rate, with a different mix of games...

a lot of crossover in terms of completed games...

a lot of my favourites aren’t there, so I’d be able to replay all those...

I’d have to hide all those Sonic, Metal Gear, and Witcher games though, given my well publicised dislike of them ? 

I’d have a lot more rep points on this site too!

Verdict

:dunno:
I could do a lot worse!

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I’d have to hide all those Sonic, Metal Gear, and Witcher games though, given my well publicised dislike of them 1f61d.png

Sonic is understandable. But I barely played Metal Gear, and Witcher is basically the one game.

Your profile is decent, wouldn't mind a switch if I wanted to replay a lot of my games again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Sonic is understandable. But I barely played Metal Gear, and Witcher is basically the one game.

Your profile is decent, wouldn't mind a switch if I wanted to replay a lot of my games again.

I agree with the exchange

I think it would benefit me greatly, and you would become a weeb