CyberC-2

Your PSN profile gets swapped with the person's above PSN profile.

129 posts in this topic

Oh noooo, even a lower completion than mine.

28 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

Oh noooo, even a lower completion than mine.

And 33 out of 167 game completed is already on the low end (no offense 😝). Although a lot of them are A rank already, so not too bad. And that Final Fantasy 14 plat is cool!

6 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

And 33 out of 167 game completed is already on the low end (no offense 1f61d.png). Although a lot of them are A rank already, so not too bad. And that Final Fantasy 14 plat is cool!

Much better than mine xD

Nice picture, nice name, collection of Resident Evil games. I would be alright with it.

23 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Nice picture, nice name, collection of Resident Evil games. I would be alright with it.

Got a few games in common and a good completion percentage. Yep, wouldn't mind a swap at all.

Yep.  All those 100 jRPGs.  That's the dream.  You're getting the short end of the stick though.

It is worth only for that trophy cabinet!

Even if you have less trophies, you have some games in your list i'd like to platin, so yes, it would be nice.

We have so much in common, and personally see there some games that I would eventually add to mine list.

We have some in common, and list of games very interesting. Plus I can rise this completion rate a little with games he abandoned, but I would play.

There's some stuff I would be more than glad to complete again. Others... Not quite xD

High completion rate, similar taste in games (ex: DMC), and impressive ultra rare trophies. Wouldn't mind at all. 👍 

Different style of gamer with many games I’m not familiar with. Hidden trophies would bug the crap out of me. 

Uncertain about a switch, however if I’m looking at games I will probably never get around to, it’s worth changing over.

There are some games I would like from your profile plus you have a pretty high completion rate where as mine sucks ass.

So I wouldn’t mind a switch.. to a degree. Not so many racing games as I am a fan of that genre but at least you have Driveclub which is a game I missed out on.

About the same completion percentage so that wouldn't bother me. Great diverse range of games that I need to get round to like the Doom games, Wolfenstein 2 and Fromsoft games.

Would be happy with the switch....if it wasn't for the fact it only has 1 fighting game (Tekken 6). Those arena brawler Dragon Ball games don't count.  That's my go to genre so I would have my work cut out for me to fix that. 

less overall games, higher completion rate, a lot of fighting games done already... hmm I would be fine with this switch. lol

Some games I wouldn't add myself there, but in general I would be alright, and the list is huge too.

Dat 80% completion.  I'll have to do the Trial of Fool and fight Grimm in Hollow Knight again though.

54 percent completion rate. A lot of unfinished games. 

No switch.

Slightly lower level, but similar completion rate, with a different mix of games...

a lot of crossover in terms of completed games...

a lot of my favourites aren’t there, so I’d be able to replay all those...

I’d have to hide all those Sonic, Metal Gear, and Witcher games though, given my well publicised dislike of them 😝 

I’d have a lot more rep points on this site too!

Verdict

:dunno:
I could do a lot worse!

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I’d have to hide all those Sonic, Metal Gear, and Witcher games though, given my well publicised dislike of them 1f61d.png

Sonic is understandable. But I barely played Metal Gear, and Witcher is basically the one game.

Your profile is decent, wouldn't mind a switch if I wanted to replay a lot of my games again.

3 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Sonic is understandable. But I barely played Metal Gear, and Witcher is basically the one game.

Your profile is decent, wouldn't mind a switch if I wanted to replay a lot of my games again.

I agree with the exchange

I think it would benefit me greatly, and you would become a weeb