Your PSN profile gets swapped with the person's above PSN profile.

CyberC-2

4 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Sonic is understandable. But I barely played Metal Gear, and Witcher is basically the one game.

Your profile is decent, wouldn't mind a switch if I wanted to replay a lot of my games again.

I know - but the love those games command on this site, coupled with my dislike of them, would make any appearances on my list a fecund pool for accusations of hypocrisy ?

If you’re going to go against the grain on games as well loved as those, in my experience, you have to bulletproof ?

On 27/04/2021 at 0:29 AM, SnowbellKitty said:

Oh no, does this mean I'll have to eat haggis from now on too? xD

We only have a single game in common which is Mirror's Edge on the PS3, I have a modest 73% whilst you have 83% and the shiny platinum. After perusing through the rest of your account you have some games I intend to play in the future such as Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4, however you have several games that are stacked which is fine but it's not my preference. 

Having a single game in common can be a blessing rather than a curse because I can play my favourite games again but some of them I wouldn't have the motivation to such as grinding 1000 online matches on Dead or Alive 5 or purchasing 1000 cars in Gran Turismo 5. When I created my account I wanted to have no stacks and no meme games like Slyde or My Name is Mayo which you don't have, unless Lego games count?

My completion would take a big hit which I have spent many an hour trying to improve since joining PSNProfiles. On the other hand I would have a lot more platinum's to my name. Overall I would say your account is great but for the reasons I mentioned above I would pass on this occasion. 

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dreggit said:

Similar stats, and by swapping, I'd be a big Yakuza/Shenmu/Persona fan looks like.

You have an amazing profile. High completion rate with an obtainable 100% in terms of no server shutdowns on the games you need to 100%. Some brutal Plats like SMB,VVVVVV, Crash 1/4. Respect for having COTN on the profile, that's a long term project I'm sure as the last trophy you earned was back in 2020 on that game. I'm particularly a fan of the RE games, Souls games and JRPG's such as Final Fantasy. I was initially leaning to saying I would love to swap in a heartbeat but I noticed you have no fighting games and that's a big passion of mine so even though you have a top tier profile, I would not swap because my favourite genre is not represented on your profile.

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli

20 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

You have an amazing profile. High completion rate with an obtainable 100% in terms of no server shutdowns on the games you need to 100%. Some brutal Plats like SMB,VVVVVV, Crash 1/4. Respect for having COTN on the profile, that's a long term project I'm sure as the last trophy you earned was back in 2020 on that game. I'm particularly a fan of the RE games, Souls games and JRPG's such as Final Fantasy. I was initially leaning to saying I would love to swap in a heartbeat but I noticed you have no fighting games and that's a big passion of mine so even though you have a top tier profile, I would not swap because my favourite genre is not represented on your profile.

I'll take that win.  Up 110 level, nearly double my trophy count (~+5000), over twice my platinum (+85), plus an amazing 81% completion rate to my 55%.  Great profile.

• Like 1

On 1.8.2022 at 9:22 PM, Phrikus said:

I would have a cool name, and a fresh desire to platinum Skyrim.

lot's of games I wouldn't play like cod and other shooters, but I like that there is still a lot of variety in there and lots of games I'd like to have played but didnt get to so far
The low completion rate would bug me tho xD

On 05/08/2022 at 1:11 PM, VigilantCrow said:

I'd enjoy a swap. Think it would be a fun challenge to tackle that unearned trophy count. 

My completion rate would be looking a lot nicer and I would have my hands on the shiny fortnite platinum, impressive list.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

My completion rate would be looking a lot nicer and I would have my hands on the shiny fortnite platinum, impressive list.

I’d have a nice set of games to play, and still have some sweet plats under my belt…

…I’d need to get a lot more competent in sports games than I am if I wanted to clean up the backlog though…

…as my current skill level in games like Fifa and UFC is slightly below that of a newborn! ?

7 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I’d have a nice set of games to play, and still have some sweet plats under my belt…

…I’d need to get a lot more competent in sports games than I am if I wanted to clean up the backlog though…

…as my current skill level in games like Fifa and UFC is slightly below that of a newborn! ?

I would have the entirety of Hitman games and could brag about being able to play horror games :D not a bad trade at first

...but then I'd have to deal with Tetris Effect. Oh well, win some, lose everything ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I would have the entirety of Hitman games and could brag about being able to play horror games :D not a bad trade at first

...but then I'd have to deal with Tetris Effect. Oh well, win some, lose everything 1f602.png

Well, I would sure brag to all of my friends that I'm totally really good at the fighting games, and I got all of those fighting games plat for real, I swear!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

I would be happy, some real nice platinums and a very nice completion rate, a great profile.

At first I was pretty shocked and happy to see a profile with less platinums than mine!! (Sorry in advance to the person who is next to post in this thread!). Then upon further inspection - I see this is not your main trophy hunting account, so I’ll go off that one. 

It would be a huge boost in numbers for me! Albeit I’m not particularly motivated by numbers myself, I’d take it ?

We have some games in common and overall you have really nice taste. I’d enjoy cleaning up some of the games you have unfinished currently, such as: Alice Madness Returns, the Crash games, Bloodborne, Bioshock, Cuphead, Salt & Sanctuary and the Metal Slug games you have played. I’d love to replay Limbo again, too!

I’d be happy to have some of the completions you have ticked off, especially one of my personal favourite games of all time: Resident Evil Code: Veronica X - which I could never replay as I remember the game through rose tinted glasses and it’s too special for me to ever let them be shattered by the outdated janky controls. 

Overall I’d be very happy with your profile and I’d enjoy cleaning up some of the games. I’d be happy to have the huge boost in numbers and I’d be keen to replay some of my favourite games off of my own very small account. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 5:09 AM, KindaSabbath said:

At first I was pretty shocked and happy to see a profile with less platinums than mine!! (Sorry in advance to the person who is next to post in this thread!). Then upon further inspection - I see this is not your main trophy hunting account, so I’ll go off that one. 

I was doing an evil laugh and wringing my hands at the thought of ruining that 100%, but then I looked and those are like actual real games.  Like Remnant and Sekiro.  I'm still going to ruin it cause I don't focus, but I'd feel bad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ilzakia said:

I was doing an evil laugh and wringing my hands at the thought of ruining that 100%, but then I looked and those are like actual real games.  Like Remnant and Sekiro.  I'm still going to ruin it cause I don't focus, but I'd feel bad.

Considering having a lot of platinum of some decent games that I don't have, a swap wouldn't be an option for me. Completion % isn't very high 

20 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Impressive account with countless insane platinums, would be a good swap ngl

Well I'll be getting more than double my current platinum count. With a very huge category of games to choose from, I'll certainly wouldn't run out of games to platinum for long time. 

55 minutes ago, DeadOrAlive4 said:

Has a really high completion rate (which I could never do) and has quite a bit more overall trophies and platinums. 

It would be A-OK with me. ;) 

Although you have a lot of games unfinished which I'd have no problem cleaning up such as Dead Space 1, Batman Arkham Asylum, Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry, Crash Team Racing and a myriad of fighting games. I don't have the strength to work on your completion rate over 13000 unearned trophies would drive me insane. Nor would I want to boost 1000 online matches in Dead or Alive 5 Vanilla again or Ultra Street Fighter 4's online grind. Plus you have less percentage on Resident Evil 2 Remake than I do and I loathe that title. 

• Like 1