DanielVT's Thread of Answers

DanielVT

Hello everybody. Some people do not know this, but on top of a college student, I am also a law clerk. In other words I do alot of research on bills etc. Thus, I have found that I greatly enjoy researching topics and presenting my finds. It is just fun for me. So with that said, I figured that I would create a thread to benefit the community. Even when I slowed down my gaming and temporarily left the site, I missed talking to all my friends, and decided I just had to come back. This has been such a great place that I want to give back to everyone. There are already give-a-ways, so I thought I would try something new. Here is my idea, If anyone has any questions regarding a video game or all things Playstation that they don't know the answer for, or don't have the time to find, I would be happy to do the research and post my finds here. Things that you could ask me about include release dates, storylines, trophy lists. etc. Basically, if you don't know something about video games.....I'll find it for you. Of course, I have a busy life, but I would do my best to find the time to answer your questions. If this thread becomes popular and many questions are asked, maybe I shall need to create a team and post guidelines. However, we will just have to see how this goes. So step right up and ask your question!!! ;)

GUIDELINES

1. Questions must be about actual video games or Playstation history and consoles.

2. Questions should not be about my opinion unless it is in regard to a video game I have actually played. I don't play too many genres besides FPS and sports.

3. Questions cannot be extremely complicated or require a short essay.

4. This is a mature site, and I am pretty sure everyone will take this thread seriously and not waste my time with trick or unrelated questions.

Edited by DanielVT - Temp-Back

Do you like long walks on the beach?

Okay funny guy :rolleyes: ..... I did say it had to be video game related and not some random question. I would appreciate it if people take this thread seriously. It is by no means a spam thread. B) For the record, I have never taken a long walk on the beach, so I would not know.

You are an inmate in a concentration camp. A sadistic guard is about to hang your son who tried to escape and wants you to pull the chair from underneath him. He says that if you don’t he will not only kill your son but some other innocent inmate as well. You don’t have any doubt that he means what he says. What should you do?

• Like 1

Okay, ive had a hard time answering this question for Pokemon games, but.

Pikachu is the __________ pokemon.

a) lightning

b ) thunder

c) mouse

d) yellow

e) electric

f) shocking

which one is the right answer? fml

Edited by LimeSamurai

I asked nicely to take this thread seriously. I refuse to answer any questions that are not related to the topic at hand. I will get the Mods involved if necessary. Please don't ruin something that has the potential to be beneficial. I am going to request that all posts unrelated are deleted if this disregard of the guidelines continues. Let's keep it mature everybody. Thanks for your understanding. ;)

Okay, ive had a hard time answering this question for Pokemon games, but.

Pikachu is the __________ pokemon.

a) lightning

b ) thunder

c) mouse

d) yellow

e) electric

f) shocking

which one is the right answer? fml

Thank you for answering asking the first real-question (hopefuly this is a genuine question lol) Here are my findings:

"Pikachu evolves from a Pichu when it levels up with high happiness, and evolves into a Raichu with a "Thunderstone". Within the world of the Pokémon franchise, Pikachu are often found in houses, forests,[3] plains, and occasionally near mountains, islands, and electrical sources (such as power plants), on most continents throughout the fictional world. As an Electric-type Pokémon, Pikachu can store electricity in its cheeks and release it in lightning-based attacks.[4] Its Pokedex entry states that it is a Mouse Pokemon."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picachu

Answer: Electric

• Like 1

Can you enlighten me on the interplay between the different video game agency problems in a corporate setting? Specifically I am interested in conflict of interest, strategic shareholder voting, or even the rights of bondholders.

Try to answer in 1000 words or less though, please.

You know that is not a real question. No comment.

Silent Hill is more psychological mindfuck scary than Resident Evil's pop out scary. Which do you like better?

We are not asking what my opinion is, but to answer you directly I prefer Resident Evil.

Do you think that Kratos is sexy?

Questions and answers need to be factual, however, no I don't. Even if I was a girl I would not find him sexy.

Why? You never said that in the original post. You never said that we couldn't ask questions that required your opinion. Maybe an opinion would actually help me realize what game is better and what I would rather spend my money on. You should know this.

Here an actual PS3 question, please enjoy.

How many Aqua Plus created titles have appeared on the PS3 and what are their titles, how many of those have trophies and what is their newest release?

Thanks for you legitimate question. This was a hard question to find info on. Anyway, AquaPlus does not appear to have any PS3 titles, thus no trophies either. Their newest release appears to be: "Kimi ga Yobu, Megiddo no Oka de: Voices from Har Megiddo"

Source: http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/aquaplus/list-games/

• Like 1

My question was perfectly valid. Why did you set up a question thread just to say "I won't answer that" to nearly every question?

I am not writing papers. I am researching and posting links to my finds and giving a brief summary. It is obvious that I will have to create some guidelines.

Why? You never said that in the original post. You never said that we couldn't ask questions that required your opinion. Maybe an opinion would actually help me realize what game is better and what I would rather spend my money on. You should know this.

You are right, I will be creating guidelines later on. I have a limited amount of genres I am interested in, and don't play horror games, RPG games etc. This thread is meant to answer factual questions not to write essays or give my opinion. Your feedback is valid and is helping me to create guidelines. :)

Thanks for you legitimate question. This was a hard question to find info on. Anyway, AquaPlus does not appear to have any PS3 titles, thus no trophies either. Their newest release appears to be: "Kimi ga Yobu, Megiddo no Oka de: Voices from Har Megiddo"

Source: http://www.mobygames...lus/list-games/

I know of a few titles and only asked to verify but I am sad to say you're wrong.

To Heart 2 DX

Aqua Pazza: Aqua Plus Dream Match *I believe this is the newest title but unsure if there is an upcoming title which will obviously be newer*

Tears to Tiara: Avalon no Nazzo

White Album: *I forgot the subtitle*

These are just the four I know of, I was just hoping for some confirmation on if there were more titles and which have trophy lists.

EDIT:

I'll commend you for the attempt but sometimes taking your time will yield better results, not having a dig just some advice for next time.

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura

Atari was once owned by

- McDonalds

- Chuck E'Cheese

- Microsoft

- Nintendo

- Apple

No cheating :3

I looked everywhere, but I cannot seem to find a solid answer. It had dealings with Nintendo including a lawsuit. So that would be my best guess. I wish I had a concrete answer, but after 20 minutes I cannot find a specific answer.

Answer:

I know of a few titles and only asked to verify but I am sad to say you're wrong.

To Heart 2 DX

Aqua Pazza: Aqua Plus Dream Match *I believe this is the newest title but unsure if there is an upcoming title which will obviously be newer*

Tears to Tiara: Avalon no Nazzo

White Album: *I forgot the subtitle*

These are just the four I know of, I was just hoping for some confirmation on if there were more titles and which have trophy lists.

EDIT:

I'll commend you for the attempt but sometimes taking your time will yield better results, not having a dig just some advice for next time.

Yeah, thanks. I don't have forever to look for an answer. I can only post my findings. I found what was suppossed to be a complete list of their video games. If that list was wrong, then I am sorry. Hopefully I will be able to find the exact answer next time. I am only as good as my sources! lol ;)

http://www.quotev.co...ever/?fblogin=1

No cheating, as far as ive gotten, was 2/5 :(

That was brutal. I got 0-5. I scoured the internet for the Atari question but to no avail. Not even wikipedia had an answer.

Fine, what is the prevalence of insider stock trading in the modern video game industry? Does the law catch all of them?

I appreciate your question. Let me re-post my guidelines. I cannot get into a question that deep. If I had the time, I would try to answer it, but I am currently working on two papers and a speech due tomorrow!! I should have made it more clear in advance the type of question that I will research and answer. I am sorry that I was not more specific.....my bad.

GUIDELINES

1. Questions must be about actual video games or Playstation history and consoles.

2. Questions should not be about my opinion unless it is in regard to a video game I have actually played. I don't play too many genres besides FPS and sports.

3. Questions cannot be extremely complicated or require a short essay.

4. This is a mature site, and I am pretty sure everyone will take this thread seriously and not waste my time with trick or unrelated questions.