DanielVT's Thread of Answers

DanielVT

Why is this band so fucking good?

[media=]

[/media]

OMG IT'S A WOMAN THAT SANG THAT SONG!!! :o I feel really silly, first it always sounded like Kings of Leon and second, I am shocked that that is a woman. Anyway, I can't quite say why the band is good, but it certainly has to have something to do with chemistry lol. I have no idea how to otherwise answer that question! lol

In your opinion, which is the best wiki for looking up answers to gaming related questions?

I have another opinion based question. In your mind, what needs to happen to have the digital market take over, and what is your opinion on this 'inevitability'? Basically, how can the digital market appeal to gamers over the brick and mortar stores.

Alright DanVT, I have another research quest for you. It regards Quantum Conundrum, or more specifically, one of it's DLC's.

A while ago, the 2nd of the 2 DLC's, "IKE-Karamba" appeared in the EU store. I always intended to buy QC with both DLC's, but when i went to buy them last night, "IKE-Karamba" was gone. All that's there, is the trial, unlock key and DLC #1 "The Desmond Debacle".

Can you find out what happened and if "IKE-Karamba" will be re-released? I don't want to buy QC then not be able to get all the trophies. Thanks.

Hey guys, it has been a bit since I have been on. I am really busy finishing up my courses, but I think I should have time to answer your questions tonight. Thank you for your patience. :)

Alright DanVT, I have another research quest for you. It regards Quantum Conundrum, or more specifically, one of it's DLC's.

A while ago, the 2nd of the 2 DLC's, "IKE-Karamba" appeared in the EU store. I always intended to buy QC with both DLC's, but when i went to buy them last night, "IKE-Karamba" was gone. All that's there, is the trial, unlock key and DLC #1 "The Desmond Debacle".

Can you find out what happened and if "IKE-Karamba" will be re-released? I don't want to buy QC then not be able to get all the trophies. Thanks.

Here is the best info that I could find at the moment if this does not help I can further research it. http://talkingaboutgames.com/?p=26445

I have another opinion based question. In your mind, what needs to happen to have the digital market take over, and what is your opinion on this 'inevitability'? Basically, how can the digital market appeal to gamers over the brick and mortar stores.

I think that people will always ALWAYS prefer to have a tangible copy. While digital is becoming more and more prevalent, no company has decided to go all digital except for Sony when they tried the PSPgo which failed. If digital truly is the future it would appear to be a very long way off. Digital music and movies are different then games in my opinion. This is my opinion on the matter.

In your opinion, which is the best wiki for looking up answers to gaming related questions?

I usually use wikipedia for the most part as it has all subjects and for the most of the time all games, but for specific details IGN has a good wiki. I hope this helps you out :D !

Edited by DanielVT

Hmm, that article only talks about the initial release last month... it DID release.. it's just been taken down for some reason. I'll just keep checking back to see if it reappears. If not, then I won't be playing QC.

It is very strange that it has just diappeared! I kept entering different searches but I could not find anything. Very suspicious!

It is very strange that it has just diappeared! I kept entering different searches but I could not find anything. Very suspicious!

I've emailed Network Support about it. We'll see if they respond.

EDIT: They did respond..... with this:

I can see from your e-mail that you're having some problems with your SEN account. As we take the security of SEN accounts very seriously, we are unable to provide support on this matter by e-mail as we will need you to answer some security questions before we can investigate this further.

As a result, I'd be grateful if you'd call PlayStation Support on **** *** ***, quoting reference *******, where one of our team will be happy to help you. You’ll find our opening times below,

Do I really have to go through all this bother just to ask about a dlc disappearance? I've got no problem with my account.... *sigh*

Edited by ShadowGandalf

I've emailed Network Support about it. We'll see if they respond.

EDIT: They did respond..... with this:

I can see from your e-mail that you're having some problems with your SEN account. As we take the security of SEN accounts very seriously, we are unable to provide support on this matter by e-mail as we will need you to answer some security questions before we can investigate this further.

As a result, I'd be grateful if you'd call PlayStation Support on **** *** ***, quoting reference *******, where one of our team will be happy to help you. You’ll find our opening times below,

Do I really have to go through all this bother just to ask about a dlc disappearance? I've got no problem with my account.... *sigh*

It sounds to me like they interpreted your question incorrectly. I believe they think that you downloaded the DLC and now cannot access it. That isn't what you are trying to ask is it? You are just trying to find out why it is no longer on the store, so I would reply back to them and try to reword your question a bit.

Well IKE-KARAMBA is available on the Australian store I did a check but you have to manually search for it so maybe try searching for IKE and see if it appears for you, I know different region but maybe give that a try if you haven't already.

Well IKE-KARAMBA is available on the Australian store I did a check but you have to manually search for it so maybe try searching for IKE and see if it appears for you, I know different region but maybe give that a try if you haven't already.

YOU, are a star. :yay: I always forget that search feature even exists, but i used it and found Ike-Caramba. Thank you.

It's weird how it's not there, and yet, is.

Hear that DanVT? Case closed.