Question about the DLC

Thrintus

I have the Gold Edition of the game, and the trophies for the DLC don't have a + sign in the top left corner, meaning they're not considered add-on content, rather vanilla content. Does that mean that I'll have to complete all the DLC in order to get platinum?

I have the Gold Edition of the game, and the trophies for the DLC don't have a + sign in the top left corner, meaning they're not considered add-on content, rather vanilla content. Does that mean that I'll have to complete all the DLC in order to get platinum?

No, those DLC trophies were added before Sony added the "+" sign. Some of the older games have those issues. I can personally guarantee you'll unlock the plat by getting all the trophies in the main game.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/3/2016 at 2:45 PM, Bubblyfishes said:

no you can get platinum without the dlc

reason being is this game came out roughly a year when trophies came out (2008 i think trophies were introduced to ps3, this game was about 2009 i think) the group tab for trophies didnt come out until a later firmware later where you could seperate the order of dlc from regular trophies. for some reason they always were grouped together and never sorted out. very few games are like this, and very few games around 2008 were patched for trophy supported that originally didnt have trophies example gta4 and bfbc1. so they are not needed for plat

On 8-8-2017 at 4:19 AM, melodicmizery said:

no you can get platinum without the dlc

reason being is this game came out roughly a year when trophies came out (2008 i think trophies were introduced to ps3, this game was about 2009 i think) the group tab for trophies didnt come out until a later firmware later where you could seperate the order of dlc from regular trophies. for some reason they always were grouped together and never sorted out. very few games are like this, and very few games around 2008 were patched for trophy supported that originally didnt have trophies example gta4 and bfbc1. so they are not needed for plat

thanks, but someone already pointed this out months ago :P