Corpse Party

It should be on psvita store, all psp games are there I think. Since PSP psstore was taken down.

I still have this game on my download list so I m sure its available on digital, unless it was delisted.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

Yea, all the Corpse Party games; minus the ones Japan won't translate for us are on the vita's PS Store section. I bought both of the PSP versions on my vita. If you think they are a bit expensive than you might want to wait till around Halloween. Last time they had to where you can get both of the PSP version for 20 dollars altogether.

Yea, all the Corpse Party games; minus the ones Japan won't translate for us are on the vita's PS Store section. I bought both of the PSP versions on my vita. If you think they are a bit expensive than you might want to wait till around Halloween. Last time they had to where you can get both of the PSP version for 20 dollars altogether.

I can't buy them digital thru, apparently they are too mature.

Ah then there is either a parental block on your vita or your age is restricting you on it which is a bit unfair. Than my only other suggestion is getting a psp emulator on your pc and downloading the games for free somewhere to play them. There really no point playing the Blood Drive which is on the PSVita if you haven't played the first two since there is a story line to them.

Ah then there is either a parental block on your vita or your age is restricting you on it which is a bit unfair. Than my only other suggestion is getting a psp emulator on your pc and downloading the games for free somewhere to play them. There really no point playing the Blood Drive which is on the PSVita if you haven't played the first two since there is a story line to them.

I made sure the parental block is not there xD so meh its being unfair I can't even see Senran Kagura :C

I do have a psp thru so maybe I will find the games cheap somewhere.

Well sadly unless it from ebay, amazon, or from some other sites. No stores; including game stores are even selling psp games anymore. It a bit sad but true. >.<

Yeah looks like I will have to dig it out from amazon... I don't trust Ebay because I got scammed too much from people with 98%+ positive feedback and a lot of feedback... so yeah.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads-up - Corpse Party Blood Drive is the only version that had a physical release.  Corpse Party and Book of Shadows were both digital downloads only - at least, in English. 

Also, I also recommend playing them in release order: Corpse Party, Book of Shadows, Blood Drive.  Blood Drive absolutely assumes that you've played those two games and does not explain much of anything.  Book of Shadows are a bunch of stand-alone vignettes for the most part, but they all follow the events of Corpse Party, so obviously you'd have a better understanding if you played Corpse Party first.

Do you have a 3DS?  There's a version of the first game coming out on that in August.  It'll play a little differently than the PSP version, but the story is more or less the same.

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 04/06/2016 at 9:36 AM, CyberC-2 said:

Apparently I am too young so it doesn't show up for me oh well xD

The PSP ones are actually only available on certain stores. Are you from Australia? I am and its blocked on our PSN annoyingly. Not sure if its blocked in any other countries but wouldn't surprise me.

Also sorry to revive a dead thread but it seemed no one had pointed this out and i felt it would be good to mention for future visitors as there seems to be little to no mention about this online.