Glitched Trophies

jakvstheworld

So far (for me anyway) Historian and IDKFA are glitched and I have completed them. Historian is a bit weird, I go in the codex and it says i am missing one data log, Its the third cyberdemon entry, found in the Lazarus Labs but I went there and the map says that I already picked it up but the Codex says I didn't. If any of you guys found other glitched trophies,  please post below. Or even better if you found a fix that doesn't require another playthrough please share.

And, the Trophy What Else Ya Got? unlocked even tho I didn't complete the last level challenges  :huh:

Glitched Trophies (So Far):

IDKFA

Historian

IDKFA just unlocked for me, I started a new save and decided to try and do it all without using mission select. I finished the pistol and the explosive shot of the shotgun, then it unlocked for me. BTW it was half way through level 3, dont know if that will help but yeah. Level 3

Also Historian wasn't glitched I'm just an idiot who missed the data log, imma go swallow some shotgun shells.

Edited by RunHideCri

I'm starting to see a pattern! It seems like everbodys who's IDKFA is glitched, got the What Else Ya Got? earlier than supposed...

Think that if you go back and finish the Argent D'nur Challenges it will unlock?

I just tried doesnt work.

Edited by RunHideCri

all of mine unlocked normally like they were supposed to. except the challenges trophy unlocked at 11 out of 12 complete so i still had to go do the 12th anyway to be able to upgrade the rune for plat.

I would LOVE if id/bethesda announced a sequel for next year. Use the same engine/mechanics with a few small changes, id be happy with it. 

In my playthrough I noticed that some of my weapons challenges and stage challenges had reset when I mistakenly selected Restart Level instead of Reload Checkpoint. Something to be mindful of when grinding kills etc.

I just got the IDKFA trophy.

One thing I've noticed in this game is that some trophies didn't appear until after I reached a checkpoint. Like Juicin' it up and Rip and tear didn't appear until after the checkpoint for the monster fight I completed them in.

Just a thought.

@RunHideCri
I just see you obtained the trophy did you delete your old save and then started a new one or did  you just started a new one in slot 2?

Edit: Just started off a new game in Slot 2 and got my first Weapon Mod mastery (explosive shotgun) maxed out, trophy still didn't pop..]

I think I'm done with this game until they fix the darn trophy.

Edited by Famemachine

So far (for me anyway) Historian and IDKFA are glitched and I have completed them. Historian is a bit weird, I go in the codex and it says i am missing one data log, Its the third cyberdemon entry, found in the Lazarus Labs but I went there and the map says that I already picked it up but the Codex says I didn't. If any of you guys found other glitched trophies,  please post below. Or even better if you found a fix that doesn't require another playthrough please share.

Lazarus labs has 4 codex entries not 3. The last Cyberdemon entry is on the ground just before you enter the cyberdemon gate, near bfg-cell and armor shells. 

CkSgELDW0AIc08w.jpg

@RunHideCri

I just see you obtained the trophy did you delete your old save and then started a new one or did  you just started a new one in slot 2?

Edit: Just started off a new game in Slot 2 and got my first Weapon Mod mastery (explosive shotgun) maxed out, trophy still didn't pop..]

I think I'm done with this game until they fix the darn trophy.

Yeah i just went to save 2 and decided to grind to do all over again, i finished the pistol also.

Lazarus labs has 4 codex entries not 3. The last Cyberdemon entry is on the ground just before you enter the cyberdemon gate, near bfg-cell and armor shells. 

CkSgELDW0AIc08w.jpg

I realized this and i feel like i should take a bleach martini.

Edited by RunHideCri

I'm starting to see a pattern! It seems like everbodys who's IDKFA is glitched, got the What Else Ya Got? earlier than supposed...

not in my case, i got what else ya got right on the final mission when it's supposed to pop, IDKFA still glitched (i did leave the rocket detonation for last but others also have problems when it's not)

i guess I'll go grind another playtrough on easy and it better pop this time...

not in my case, i got what else ya got right on the final mission when it's supposed to pop, IDKFA still glitched (i did leave the rocket detonation for last but others also have problems when it's not)

i guess I'll go grind another playtrough on easy and it better pop this time...

You might try it without deleting your current saves. I've read many reports by now of people telling they got their trophy midway though their second playthrough.

It's clear by now that the problem of this trophy lies in a wrong counting. At one time in your second pt, you will come across the challenge that was counted wrong in your first playtrough. Your challenge progress will then add to that of the first pt giving you the trophy after all.

Can't confirm this though, but it's very likely theory and probably your best chance.

I think, I'll try this as well, as I have very little hope of ID-Software patching this soon... I even think, there'll never be a patch fixing this. We have to do this on our own.

Edited by Ghost-TeamX

You might try it without deleting your current saves. I've read many reports by now of people telling they got their trophy midway though their second playthrough.

It's clear by now that the problem of this trophy lies in a wrong counting. At one time in your second pt, you will come across the challenge that was counted wrong in your first playtrough. Your challenge progress will then add to that of the first pt giving you the trophy after all.

Can't confirm this though, but it's very likely theory and probably your best chance.

I think, I'll try this as well, as I have very little hope of ID-Software patching this soon... I even think, there'll never be a patch fixing this. We have to do this on our own.

so i started my new playthrough to try IDKFA again and it poped on the 2nd mission just as I finished the first mastery for my combat shotgun.

If anyone else has issues try a new save, new game there's a chance i will pop as you finish your first mastery. I don't know if it matters but i chose the explosive shot one for the combat shotgun.

good luck

• Like 1

so i started my new playthrough to try IDKFA again and it poped on the 2nd mission just as I finished the first mastery for my combat shotgun.

If anyone else has issues try a new save, new game there's a chance i will pop as you finish your first mastery. I don't know if it matters but i chose the explosive shot one for the combat shotgun.

good luck

Oh, congratulations!

I'll give it a shot

• 2 weeks later...

Historian glitched on me last night. I followed the guide and at the end of the playtru i was missing 4 enviroments. I figured out which ones i had and went back to those levels. Funny thing is activating the auto map actually unlocked the codex i was needing. Now everything is completed except it shows monsters missing one. Replayed the last level and nothing. I guess i will wait for a patch.  :angry:

Yay I can confirm that this patch fixed the IDKFA trophy glitch. Finally got the platinum after waiting a month on this fix =)!

After you met the requirement you need to select a mission in order for the trophy to pop after installing the latest patch 1.0.4

Retroactive pop? Awesome

Though honestly I would have been fine if I had to do a whole new playthrough to get it. The game is awesome and worth a second full play

Edit: Can confirm it pops just by doing mission select and picking a level. The trophy popped when it finished loading, even before I actually went into the level

Edited by Lord_Shadow_Z