Sin's head battle (warning: spoilers)

D4N11--

How am I supposed to defeat Sin's head before he reaches his overdrive? I've been trying to use Aeon's overdrive + haste on tidus to auron and to wakka and use auron's armor piercing ability it deals like 6K dmg per hit and takes armor off, then wakka basic attack 2-5k dmg depending does it critical hit, and what should I use as 3rd character? Lulu deals 1-2k dmg with spells and kimahri 500 and tidus 500 they're not enough for this fight :/ my record is dealing 80k DMG in total but Sin still had 60K HP left  any tips? pls don't spoil anything just a strategy for this fight. I think hastega would be good on tidus but I don't have any points to get it

Hmmm...as you don't seem to have an Aeon whose overdrive I was going to recommend, and you don't have hastega (and I assume on that basis that none of your characters have unlocked quick hit) I'd say your best 3rd character would be Rikku so you can use her overdrive to mix trio of 9999.

If Lulu has learned doublecast, then using that to pummel Sin's head with Flare and Ultima would also be a semi-decent strategy that would complement your use of Auron and Wakka.

Hmmm...as you don't seem to have an Aeon whose overdrive I was going to recommend, and you don't have hastega (and I assume on that basis that none of your characters have unlocked quick hit) I'd say your best 3rd character would be Rikku so you can use her overdrive to mix trio of 9999.

If Lulu has learned doublecast, then using that to pummel Sin's head with Flare and Ultima would also be a semi-decent strategy that would complement your use of Auron and Wakka.

Thank you. I went to chocobo races and are getting the wings to discovery's from here and then gonna use trio of 9999 against Sin's head

Edited by D4N11--

If you're underleveled, by which the sound of things, you're severely underleveled, you can use Yojimbo and just pay him to Zanmato or use Magus Sisters to Delta Attack/Razzia with Sandy.

Sins head is immune to Zanmato, he's 1 of only 3 enemies in the game that are. I agree with you though. OP you sound very very under leveled. If you can you should go back and grind sphere levels at least until you have reached the end of each characters starting area's.