Too easy for Vanillaware, trophy thoughts?

I have to agree, seems disappointing in terms of difficult platinum trophy.

Though not deciding on that yet, there could be a disguised ultra-hard trophy in there :ninja:

If I remember correctly when I saw the japanese list for this game the plat rarity was at 30% so I doubt it dood. 

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

Apparently, none of you have played Odin Sphere. It's not exactly an easy game, and there's a lot that goes into unlocking all of routes. It's easier than Muramasa, but it's not going to be a quick and easy plat.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

Apparently, none of you have played Odin Sphere. It's not exactly an easy game, and there's a lot that goes into unlocking all of routes. It's easier than Muramasa, but it's not going to be a quick and easy plat.

I agree. Getting all the text (especially archive) may take some time. But, I'm glad there aren't any trophies for completing the game on hard mode. Remember how difficult the game was on this setting.

Players of the JP version said the game is way easier to platinum than Muramasa, since there are no difficulty related trophies. Still, the game has a lot of content and will surely take 30-40 hours to complete. I'm really looking forward to it! :D

It'll be fun. Who cares if the list is easy?

Different kind of players. Some will gain an additional level of satisfaction when they not only finish a game but also finish a grindy or difficult game.

Personally I couildn't care less if it's difficult or if the trophy list stacks between the version. I enjoyed the JP-.demo, my girlfriend enjoyed the US-demo and now we will have to argue who will be allowed to play it first. :D

I don't really care if it's a hard or easy platinum, i'm just happy that I finally gonna play this masterpiece of a game. I downloaded the demo from the Japanese PS store and it run at 1080p and 60 fps with a very good hand drawing art style.

at the time when this HD remaster announced I was about to get the ps2 classic from the store but I decided to wait for this remaster instead, I bet it will be priced at $30 i'll wait for a price drop, I never got the chance to play it on the ps2.

• Like 2

Well I remember playing this game that eating all kinds of food might be hard since I just let the character ate food just to get their health upgraded so I would beat the game. Though, it might not be that hard since after beating the story with enough coins to farm, it may be easy. The text trophies other hand I forgot how to collect those where I didn't really pay attention of those tbh. Other than that, the rest of the trophies looks really easy that I glad there isn't any difficultly related trophies when playing the ps2 classic without trophies, it was kind of tricky that I played on normal difficultly when I played it.

Might buy it on ps3 someday just to play it again since I actually liked the game.  

Edited by Superstarmaste1r