Too easy for Vanillaware, trophy thoughts?

If I remember correctly when I saw the japanese list for this game the plat rarity was at 30% so I doubt it dood. 

But trophies for emulated PS2 games on PS4 has rarity that is totally skewed dood. People who has played the games before are the ones who buy them again.

nvm, this is not an emulated PS2 game on PS4, it's an actual HD remaster... but yeah, it's not a game many buy without being interested enough to wanting to 100% it.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 weeks later...

But trophies for emulated PS2 games on PS4 has rarity that is totally skewed dood. People who has played the games before are the ones who buy them again.

nvm, this is not an emulated PS2 game on PS4, it's an actual HD remaster... but yeah, it's not a game many buy without being interested enough to wanting to 100% it.

I'm not so sure. Odin Sphere on ps2 really went under alot of peoples radar, this release has been far more publicized and there are the demos, theres probably alot of people picking this up who had never even heard of it before hand.

I have to be honest, half of me is kinda dissapointed theres no trophies for classic mode, I mean in an ideal world they'd give you two trophy sets and 2 platinums for the different versions of the game (I can dream).

But yeah, this is a very easy looking trophy list, specially compared to Muramasa having things like speed run trophies and fury mode trophies etc.

Amazing game though~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank God is not like Dragon's Crown . Having to beat the game like 10 times on Dragon's Crown is turning out to be prety boring and tiring for me , i really don't feel like play it anymore everything over and over again , i already played 4 playtroughts and i've had enough for now .

• Like 2

• 1 year later...