Trophy thoughts?

Trophies necessarily don't look that bad, just maybe a little bit grindy considering finishing all the side quests. I played the close beta for this so I'm definitely looking forward for this game (:

Just the trophies that you need to do certain "parkour" moves may be a little tricky for me. (terrible short term memory loss.)

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Disappointed at the trophy set appearing to be too easy, I actually liked the challenge of the first game. Also, unless "Dashes" are this games equivalent of the Trials in the first game, I don't think we're getting any Trial Map type game modes which is also disappointing

• Like 1

Thank god the trophy tiles arent as disgusting as the achievement art, I've been worried about that since the achievements were available. Getting all 3* could be difficult, especially since there's no side jump boost in Catalyst.

Seems pretty basic to me. Play the Story, complete all sidequests, get all the upgrades and gather all the collectibles...

Since there are no speedrun trophies i assume this to be a lot easier than the first game and honestly I don't like that thought. It was the challenge and difficulty that made Mirror's Edge so special.

This looks more like a Ubisoft game, where I have to grind for my plat.

• Like 3

Seems pretty basic to me. Play the Story, complete all sidequests, get all the upgrades and gather all the collectibles...

Since there are no speedrun trophies i assume this to be a lot easier than the first game and honestly I don't like that thought. It was the challenge and difficulty that made Mirror's Edge so special.

This looks more like a Ubisoft game, where I have to grind for my plat.

I agree, I liked the challenge of getting 90 stars and speedrun the whole game, hopefully some of these trophies have more to it than just completing a part of the story

The first Mirror's Edge is notorious for its difficulty; a friend of mine actually snapped his disc in half. This looks a lot easier but I'm sorta turned off by the side mission trophies. I'm not sure that's what the game is supposed to be about. I'll definitely get it though.

Seems easier than the last one.

Could've wished they added mission speedruns but I guess since this is an open world and not linear like the last, it will be awkward to implement that feature. Also, I'm guessing dashes are the equivalency of time trials so that'll be fun( to smash controllers for missing a time trial by 0.02 seconds. That actually happened to me except I contained myself :P). Lastly the collectible trophies and completion are just an extra bonus to keep me even more interested to explore and run freely. This will probably be my first ps4 game once I buy a new console. Cant wait, meanwhile ill just play mirror's edge on ps3. What are your thoughts guys?

Seems easier than the last one.

Could've wished they added mission speedruns but I guess since this is an open world and not linear like the last, it will be awkward to implement that feature. Also, I'm guessing dashes are the equivalency of time trials so that'll be fun( to smash controllers for missing a time trial by 0.02 seconds. That actually happened to me except I contained myself :P). Lastly the collectible trophies and completion are just an extra bonus to keep me even more interested to explore and run freely. This will probably be my first ps4 game once I buy a new console. Cant wait, meanwhile ill just play mirror's edge on ps3. What are your thoughts guys?

Side note: trophy tiles could've been a little more creative and colourful considering this is what the game is known for but that'll suffice.

Looks like a standard list compared to the first one. There is no way of telling how easy it will be yet, I'm sure this will be a fun list to complete ;)

The first Mirror's Edge is notorious for its difficulty; a friend of mine actually snapped his disc in half. This looks a lot easier but I'm sorta turned off by the side mission trophies. I'm not sure that's what the game is supposed to be about. I'll definitely get it though.

LOL, it's not that hard.

It definitely looks easier, the dashes might require some skill though. I'm not a fan of the trophy colours and was hoping to see the same colours from the PS3 version. Also reading this "Get a 3-star rating on all Dashes in the main gamemakes me think there will be DLC dashes at some point.