What should i beat/work on next? ideas/opinions

Infected Elite

didnt really know where to put this. i own ps3 and ps4.

i just finished Bioshock Infinite, was pretty good. 

im trying to erase my few backlog games i have before Star Ocean 5 and Resident Evil 5 (PS4) come out.

Games i havent beat yet and possible reasons i stopped:

Overwatch (cant really "beat" the game, but i just play it here and there for fun)

Wolfenstein New Order (i have the ps3 Wolfenstein (2009), coming in the mail, not sure if i wanted to do New Order before the 2009 game)

Ninja Gaiden 2 (camera is terrible)

L.A. Noire

Far Cry 3 

Tales of Symphonia (still havent beat the first one)

Final Fantasy X-2 (the length/not that memorable)

Doom 3 (thought it would be better than it is)

GTA San Andreas/Bully/Sleeping Dogs (couldnt get into them,maybe cus the length they are)

Okami

Final Fantasy 7 (the barret date thing even with a guide is enough to make me not want to finish it IF i miss it + wanting to play this in a few months in prep for FF XV) 

Bound By Flame (this game sucks. big time)

Anyways thats my backlog, any ideas/persuasions is fine by me. just trying to find what would be quick or easy, 1 or 2 games off this list i could probably finish before June 28.

didnt really know where to put this. i own ps3 and ps4.

i just finished Bioshock Infinite, was pretty good. 

im trying to erase my few backlog games i have before Star Ocean 5 and Resident Evil 5 (PS4) come out.

Games i havent beat yet and possible reasons i stopped:

Overwatch (cant really "beat" the game, but i just play it here and there for fun)

Wolfenstein New Order (i have the ps3 Wolfenstein (2009), coming in the mail, not sure if i wanted to do New Order before the 2009 game)

Ninja Gaiden 2 (camera is terrible)

L.A. Noire

Far Cry 3 

Tales of Symphonia (still havent beat the first one)

Final Fantasy X-2 (the length/not that memorable)

Doom 3 (thought it would be better than it is)

GTA San Andreas/Bully/Sleeping Dogs (couldnt get into them,maybe cus the length they are)

Okami

Final Fantasy 7 (the barret date thing even with a guide is enough to make me not want to finish it IF i miss it + wanting to play this in a few months in prep for FF XV) 

Bound By Flame (this game sucks. big time)

Anyways thats my backlog, any ideas/persuasions is fine by me. just trying to find what would be quick or easy, 1 or 2 games off this list i could probably finish before June 28.

LA Noire. Easy plat plus the game is an absolute gem. One of my favourites of last gen. If you are so inclined you can use a guide so you only have to play each case once if you are pressed for time. The only other game on your list I've played is Far Cry 3. That is also a fun easy plat

i was going to suggest sleeping dogs myself.... though this is giving me some ideas what to target myself in terms of tackling those platinum trophy's.

LA noire is likely (i have everyone else to thank for that) i forgot i bought it some time ago with the DLC.

Edited by kingdrake2

You can finish 100% LA Noire in a week (roughly, as I did it in 11 days myself), FF 7 is a breeze and such a blast to play (week definitely in the realm of possibility), and Farcry 3 is also quick I think (just started it myself).

The first two are fantastic, but not really digging FC3 that much (I feel like I'm skating on ice while driving).

my work hours kind of screw my gaming up. i work 2pm till 11pm, home at 1130pm, game till about 3-6am, sleep till 1pm and head to work. So i get 3-6 hours a day IF i game/push it.

Ill do L.A. Noire + mixup overwatch matches. i have a 100% guide ready to go so ill just do that. I assume itll end with a plat :P

Yeah i started L.A. but ill probably bounce around to see what i get into the most. Either way i have a month for both of them so i can probably get them both done. :)

was also debating on picking up Battlefield 4 (coworker said its pretty good MP + better than Hardline), Valkyria Chronicles HD, and Rogue Galaxy while its on sale for $7

L.A. Noire is one you can do quickly, the only annoying trophy is collecting all the cars.

Far Cry 3 doesn't take long either.

Okami is a gem and deserves a play, it's not difficult or incredibly long.

Depending on the amount of playing time you have you could probably do all 3 of those by the 28th June.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Overwatch is a good game to unwind in.
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order is pretty simplistic and rather quick to 100%. It's a decent game for what it is.
  • LA Noire is really good. A bit length from dialogue but not a hard game to 100%. The most challenging thing from it is to find every car model in the game which isn't hard since the game tells you the cars you've already found.
  • Far Cry 3 is a typical Ubisoft game. Run straight through and not remember much about it once you do. A simple 100% plus the multiplayer trophies are quick and painless.
  • Doom 3 is...yeah. At least you have the flashlight with your gun. Switching between the two was just bad design. Nightmare can be a bit tricky since the game forces you to keep moving due to the constant health drain.

I recommend going for either Wolfenstein, LA Noire, or Far Cry 3. All three games can be 100% without much effort. Nice way to prep for one of your longer trophy hunting endeavors.

L.A. Noire - An absolute gem of a game. Finish it if you can. The crime scenes and interrogations really make you think more than other games do, and the character development is fantastic,

You absolutely must finish Final Fantasy X-2! As a huge, huge, huge FF fan I cannot stress enough how unique and amazing this game is! The character interactions between Yuna and her friends, and the villains are second to none in my opinion. The final boss battle is an epic showdown and the utter freedom the game gives you to explore and battle awesome monsters is just a few of the reasons to keep pushing forward!