Madbuk's List of Unfinished Games

madbuk

Do you want to complete all these games? then you'll be occupied until PS6 is out :D

Among all these i'd work on these ones first:

Shadow of Mordor

Final Fantasy X

Sleeping Dogs

Demon's Souls

I want to, yeah, but there are way too many and I'll probably just keep adding more. Could be worse though, I know people with over 100 games they need to do.

Those are a lot of games :o. Good to see Mirror's Edge isn't in the Impossible Trophies section.

If you're looking for a suggestion, these are the games I enjoyed:

PS+ Titles

Demon's Souls [1/38] {1%}

Dragon's Crown [15/49] {21%}
Drgaon's Dogma [7/51] {10%}
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning [15/62] {19%}
Mass Effect 2 [0/59] {0%}
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [23/61] {23%}

Retail
Final Fantasy XIII [6/36] {8%}
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception [91/105] {84%}

Digital {Excluding PS+)
Dragon Age II [29/66] {36%}
Mass Effect [6/47] {13%}
Mirror's Edge [44/51] {92%}
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition [15/60] {16%}
  • Like 2

Those are a lot of games :o. Good to see Mirror's Edge isn't in the Impossible Trophies section.

PS+ Titles

Retail

Digital {Excluding PS+)
Mass Effect [6/47] {13%}

Nah, the impossible trophies section is reserved for games that are 100% impossible, games that are simply out of my skill level (Gran Turismo 5 :( ) won't be included. They had better patch Isaac :shakefist:

PS+ Titles

Retail

Digital {Excluding PS+)
Mass Effect [6/47] {13%}

I'm sure if you ask nicely Dragon will let you use hire his pawn in Dragon's Dogma, it's pretty OP :P

Nah, the impossible trophies section is reserved for games that are 100% impossible, games that are simply out of my skill level (Gran Turismo 5 :( ) won't be included. They had better patch Isaac :shakefist:

Ah ok, what makes The Binding of Isaac impossible?

I'm sure if you ask nicely Dragon will let you use hire his pawn in Dragon's Dogma, it's pretty OP :P

Those 100+ hours I spent in Bitterblack Isle wasn't in vain :awesome:.

Ah ok, what makes The Binding of Isaac impossible?

Those 100+ hours I spent in Bitterblack Isle wasn't in vain :awesome:.

All of the DLC trophies are glitched. They won't unlock for anybody on the Xbox side either.

If have to say play these first.

Shadow of Mordor

Borderlands (I can help with some of need be, also %100 is a bit of a pain)

Mass Effect's

Uncharted

Shadow of the Collossus

Mirrors Edge

Batman Arkham City

They're all amazing games to play. Also good luck on some of them.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

LHa73f67.jpg

Progress Update: #181 - Demon's Souls

1L887f31.png

Decided to revive this thread, because I was still updating it with every plat I got, I simply wasn't posting when I updated so the thread quietly died.

This game has been in the back of my mind as games I really should finish up for... about 3 years now. I started it because a friend offered to drop me everything I needed, but that never ended up happening (entirely my fault, I took so long to beat 1-1 after his offer) so it was abandoned as a 1/38 trophy list on my profile.

A few days ago, a kind soul offered me the same thing, but also helped me through the levels themselves just so I could finally see the back of this game, delete it, and never have to see it on my profile undone again. It feels great even if I really don't deserve it xD

Spoiler

PS+ Titles

Demon's Souls [+37] {+99%} (COMPLETE!)

NEW GAME: Severed [+3] {+6%}

Digital {Excluding PS+}

NEW GAME: Dragon Age: Inquisition [+0] {+0%}

LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin [+4] {+13%}

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [+18] {+19%}

Games With Unfinished Online Trophies

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [+12]

Edited by madbuk

LHe4a719.jpg

Progress Update: #182 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

1Lefa008.png

It's absurd just how good these earlier Assassin's Creed games are. I loved the tombs in AC II and shrines in AC Brotherhood, removing them in Revelations, and every game after, was a huge mistake imo. I really hope Empire gets announced soon, I only have Revelations left now and then there won't be any more Assassin's Creed games left to go for trophies on :( I never want to say goodbye to this franchise, it's perhaps my favourite video game series. Even the titles that aren't as well regarded, like Unity, I still thoroughly enjoyed my time with.

Spoiler

PS+ Titles

Mass Effect 2 [+1] {+2%}

Severed [+3] {+15%}

Retail

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [+27] {+58%} (COMPLETE!)

Edited by madbuk

• 2 weeks later...

LH62f68b.jpg

Progress Update: #183 - Horizon Zero Dawn

1Lf9f2b0.png

Holy shit. This game blew my expectations for it out of the water and delivered something so much greater than I went into it hoping for. The only real fault of the game, imo, is the story being a bit predictable at times. Everything else was magical, it all came together so well and honestly this is a very strong contender for my favourite game of this generation. Combat just felt so great, the bow in Tomb Raider is nothing compared to the variety the bow(s) in Horizon have to offer the player, and all 26 machines have their own unique weaknesses and weak points, keeping most battles feeling fresh. The game suffers from the same white ledge syndrome as Uncharted and Tomb Raider, but it's not nearly as bad because, unlike Uncharted, I actually questioned where I had to go at times. That's great, it's so fucking boring to play Uncharted and just tap X to auto-platform through an obvious path. Huge congratulations to Guerilla Games for going from a linear FPS to this open world beast, makes you wonder what other studios could do if they weren't stuck making the same IPs over and over. I can't wait for the inevitable sequel.

Spoiler

Retail

Assassin's Creed Revelations [+7] {+13%}

Final Fantasy XIII [+2] {+10%}

Horizon Zero Dawn [+56] {+100%} (COMPLETE!)

Digital {Excluding PS+}

NEW GAME: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions [+0] {+0%}

NEW GAME: Uncharted: Fight for Fortune [+4] {+14%}

Edited by madbuk

LH2a6c51.jpg

Progress Update: #184 - Rise of the Tomb Raider

1L440ad2.png

I truly hope that Eidos do this franchise some justice with the next entry. The past two (Tomb Raider and this one) have been quite disgraceful to the brand. They're great third person shooters, but that's not what Tomb Raider is about. Leave that to Uncharted, please, and go back to some actual challenging puzzles and extremely precise platforming present in the PS1 games, it's what made Tomb Raider so appealing in the first place.

I will say that Rise is a HUGE step up from the 2013 game, there were a lot more puzzles, there was more exploration, etc., but it still had way too much combat. I am looking forward to the next game though - Eidos are the ones who made the tombs in this game, the best part, and now they have full control of developing the next game? Yes please. 

Spoiler

Retail

Watch Dogs 2 [+5] {6%}

Digital {Excluding PS+}

Rise of the Tomb Raider [+5] {3%}

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune [+2] {+23%}

Edited by madbuk

Great job on Horizon Zero Dawn. I want to play that game but I currently can't afford to pay the money needed to buy it.

Just to skim over your list:

- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition would be a good one. I played the PS3 version and it was quite enjoyable. I heard the PS4 version of Year of the Snake DLC has glitched collectibles, but otherwise you should be good. This version has additional races and a tournament you have to do, but that shouldn't deter your progress.

- Good luck on Gran Turismo 5. Looks like a very difficult, time consuming game.

- Severed should be fun

- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth takes 100 - 400 hours I think? I don't know, but its interesting that it was made by the same person who made Super Meat Boy.

- I heard of Shadow of the Colossus being tough, due to having to glitch a certain objective for a trophy.

- Trine 2 Complete looks interesting.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Great job on Horizon Zero Dawn. I want to play that game but I currently can't afford to pay the money needed to buy it.

Just to skim over your list:

- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition would be a good one. I played the PS3 version and it was quite enjoyable. I heard the PS4 version of Year of the Snake DLC has glitched collectibles, but otherwise you should be good. This version has additional races and a tournament you have to do, but that shouldn't deter your progress.

- Good luck on Gran Turismo 5. Looks like a very difficult, time consuming game.

- Severed should be fun

- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth takes 100 - 400 hours I think? I don't know, but its interesting that it was made by the same person who made Super Meat Boy.

- I heard of Shadow of the Colossus being tough, due to having to glitch a certain objective for a trophy.

- Trine 2 Complete looks interesting.

It's odd, I really enjoy Sleeping Dogs when I'm playing it, but when I stop playing it I find it hard to go back to it. GT5... Yeah, I've basically given up on that one xD I'm awful at racing games. Isaac could definitely be 400 hours without glitches and exploits, but with them the plat is about 25-50 or so. All I have left is DLC but there's no exploits to help with that :(

As for Trine 2... I hated the very little I've played. It's such a clunky game to play, has awful combat, boring puzzles/platforming... the presentation is nice though, I like the storybook that introduces each level, reminds me a lot of Shrek 2 (which is a game I loved as a kid). I definitely wouldn't recommend it though.

LH2a6c51.jpg

LH23eaec.jpg

Progress Update: #185 - LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin

1L4633e8.png

This game was a big improvement on LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids. The levels felt much better designed, the load times were majorly reduced, there was some variety in level design and locations that I felt Nindroids lacked... Not that Nindroids is bad, it just struck me as incredibly average - this game, however, was as enjoyable as most LEGO games. A lot of people give Vita LEGO games a lot of shit, but honestly I enjoy them just as much as the ones on console. I'd definitely recommend this to LEGO fans, although I don't understand how this ties into Nindroids at all besides having the same characters so you can skip Nindroids and go straight to this if you want.

Spoiler

Retail

Assassin's Creed Revelations [+12] {+22%}

Digital

LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin [+16] {+61%} (COMPLETE!)

Rise of the Tomb Raider [+10] {+10%} (COMPLETE!)

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions [+3] {+4%}

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune [+3] {+28%}

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

LH2fed4a.jpg

Progress Update: #186 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst

1L79f293.png

Well... This was a bit of a disappointment. The first Mirror's Edge was an absolute masterpiece. The level design, the setting, the gameplay, the OST... My only real fault with it was the story and characters, but cutscenes could be skipped so that wasn't an issue. The time trials in it were incredibly satisfying every time you managed to get 3* (although the full length chapter speedruns were a pain).

This game? The level design took a backseat to the open world design, which itself is bloated down by a bunch of repetitive side quests and hundreds of collectibles. The open world really killed this game, imo. The time trials were still fun, although they weren't nearly as satisfying, and the main missions themselves were still enjoyable (even if they were worse than the first game)... But the open world... It was just so boring having to traverse the exact same paths over and over and over. There weren't nearly enough fast travel locations.

Still though, the core gameplay of Mirror's Edge, the platforming, was as good as it was in ME1 even if the levels didn't take advantage of it too much, and I would totally love to see a Mirror's Edge 3 sometime. Catalyst wasn't bad, definitely not. But it certainly didn't reach the heights of the first game and that's a damn shame. Hopefully there's not another 8 year gap if we do end up getting a third game.

Spoiler

Retail

Mirror's Edge Catalyst [+10] {+32%} (COMPLETE!)

Digital {Excluding PS+}

LEGO The Hobbit [+3] {+4%}

Need for Speed: Rivals [+3] {+4%}

Online Trophies

Need for Speed: Rivals [+2]

Edited by madbuk

4 hours ago, madbuk said:

Progress Update: #186 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst

1L79f293.png

Well... This was a bit of a disappointment. The first Mirror's Edge was an absolute masterpiece. The level design, the setting, the gameplay, the OST... My only real fault with it was the story and characters, but cutscenes could be skipped so that wasn't an issue. The time trials in it were incredibly satisfying every time you managed to get 3* (although the full length chapter speedruns were a pain).

This game? The level design took a backseat to the open world design, which itself is bloated down by a bunch of repetitive side quests and hundreds of collectibles. The open world really killed this game, imo. The time trials were still fun, although they weren't nearly as satisfying, and the main missions themselves were still enjoyable (even if they were worse than the first game)... But the open world... It was just so boring having to traverse the exact same paths over and over and over. There weren't nearly enough fast travel locations.

Still though, the core gameplay of Mirror's Edge, the platforming, was as good as it was in ME1 even if the levels didn't take advantage of it too much, and I would totally love to see a Mirror's Edge 3 sometime. Catalyst wasn't bad, definitely not. But it certainly didn't reach the heights of the first game and that's a damn shame. Hopefully there's not another 8 year gap if we do end up getting a third game.

Reveal hidden contents

Retail

Mirror's Edge Catalyst [+10] {+32%} (COMPLETE!)

Digital {Excluding PS+}

LEGO The Hobbit [+3] {+4%}

Need for Speed: Rivals [+3] {+4%}

Online Trophies

Need for Speed: Rivals [+2]

I didn't want to buy the first Mirrors Edge due to it's sheer difficulty. Catalyst looks a lot more doable for a guy like me who personally hates speed run trophies.