Pt Trophy questions

maurjen

can anyone help me? Cause I worry if Im gonna get the glitch or not

- I got the Event Rolling Thunder over with a score of for 983 gold but the get the platinum I need a score of 750 which technically I got it all above the requirement. I worry after trying to complete all the event it would glitch or not get the platinum for that level as of now its the only event I complete I just need a heads up on what to do

If you've just started with the events, then there's nothing for you to worry about now. To avoid running into the glitch, make sure you get a gold rating on one event (any will do, just make sure you stop getting points as soon as you hit the threshold for the gold rating), then come back to it after you finish all other events to get the platinum rating. So, in other words, you can get a platinum rating in all events except one.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/25/2022 at 8:27 AM, NicholasMondiale said:

Is the difficulty of the events affected by the base difficulty of the game? I ask for the PS4 but I think it's the same...

I know this is old but for anyone coming here in the future... the events are probably the same. I've done almost all of it on hard including the no deaths & I haven't had a problem. The "consume" events might be easier so I should have done them on normal. Taking the base undetected in time was a bit of a pain.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 19/3/2023 at 8:57 PM, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

I know this is old but for anyone coming here in the future... the events are probably the same. I've done almost all of it on hard including the no deaths & I haven't had a problem. The "consume" events might be easier so I should have done them on normal. Taking the base undetected in time was a bit of a pain.  

It's not too late, I still have to do it. Thank you.