How the hell did that guy do it in 2 mins. No way in hell

He probably just backup his saves and popped trophies at same time.some of these trophy hunters are dumb for doing that. Some guy did that for uncharted 4 and made a huge discussion about it.He actually did it legit but file saves deleting saving files has to stop.you should be flagged or put in separate category for that shit

2 PS4, back-up save files, get 100% in one console . DO NOT SYNCH TROPHIES.

Pick the another PS4, download your 100% Save there. Fest started.

That's why I lost my World Record on Injustice US version on PS4. 

Clarified and a mod should lock the thread in order to avoid futile comments. 

• Like 2

I love the denial. Staring you right in the face. The ps4 has been hacked for trophies and people still find excuses. 

I'm surprised people still think the PS4 is unhackable. It just hasn't been leaked on the internet yet. 

• Like 2

I don't believe the ps4 has been hacked. No way there is a community of hackers and it hasn't leaked. People who could be first to expose, would be fist fighting for the opportunity to post it on social media; not so much the process but the proof. No one person hacked the software and is selling 2 minute platinum to only hide it from the world. Would have to be a software like ps3 had.

A quick Google and you can see step by step how to reassign your own saves to manipulate time, another poster has already explained.

Logically speaking if they could hack we would see games like Overwatch, toy chest and others with a platinum owner even though trophy glitches. I mean if they dumb enough to hack minute platinum they would not care about glitched games.

Just my thoughts on it, doesn't make it true.

• Like 2

Totally legit, probably the best gamer to ever live.

Makes me feel like a scrub m8. Nah, just kidding, definitely someone who hacked

yeah, it's very naive to believe the ps4 has not been compromised

it's rocket science to me, but i am positive that some ps4 owner is capable of modifying the hardware to install CFW.. just because it isn't all over the internet doesn't mean... anything.

I really hope not, I really liked the idea of it not happening but at the end of the day it is what it is.

I love to game and earn trophies but to this day Sony hasn't ever sent me a check for all my hard work so the only person I'm in competition with is myself on the boards but it truly is unfortunate if this is true but I don't believe it is; not yet anyways but I'm sure it's coming.

I mean where is the hack proof? I can honestly say that what I'm saying is all theory and hope lol but these quick plats have walk through that anyone can use so that isn't enough proof to bring me to the hack side. So honestly I think we just all guessing and assuming the worst at this point.

However, to something I can control, is the division worth buying now?

I really hope not, I really liked the idea of it not happening but at the end of the day it is what it is.

I love to game and earn trophies but to this day Sony hasn't ever sent me a check for all my hard work so the only person I'm in competition with is myself on the boards but it truly is unfortunate if this is true but I don't believe it is; not yet anyways but I'm sure it's coming.

I mean where is the hack proof? I can honestly say that what I'm saying is all theory and hope lol but these quick plats have walk through that anyone can use so that isn't enough proof to bring me to the hack side. So honestly I think we just all guessing and assuming the worst at this point.

However, to something I can control, is the division worth buying now?

In regards to PS4 hacking, there's only two ways that someone would been able to hack the trophies: pull out the gamesave, put it on your computer, decrypt it and edit it in something similar to HxD (Note: very few people know how to decrypt the PS4 save in order to modify it), and the other way would be to have a PS4 test/devkit or 1.76, but even then you wouldn't be able to go online, and there's no way to modify the trophies. So, I believe this isn't a hacker. 

If he used the 100% save trophy glitch, then he should have unlocked the platinum way earlier, like 15 seconds. Similar to Sounds shape, it completed 87 Silver, 1 gold, and 1 platinum in 15 seconds. So, technically, a game with 51 trophies should unlock in less than that time.

Anyways, that's my opinion. 

If he used the 100% save trophy glitch, then he should have unlocked the platinum way earlier, like 15 seconds. Similar to Sounds shape, it completed 87 Silver, 1 gold, and 1 platinum in 15 seconds. So, technically, a game with 51 trophies should unlock in less than that time.

Anyways, that's my opinion. 

Maybe he has a slow internet connection.

Maybe he has a slow internet connection.

Irrelevant :P ... Trophies pop as soon as the task has been completed, regardless if he has an internet connection or not. 

Mayyyyybe since the game is online only, but who knows.