Does anyone get the 100% completion of uncharted 3?

I don't have 100% yet, but i already have some of the 'impossible' trophies. If my sources are correct :ninja: , Sly limited the maximum number of trophies per game to 99, and therefore the last 6 trophies stay 'impossible'. Also, some guy in my friends list already has the 100%, so they have been accomplished. If you plan to 100% this game, good luck. It'll take about a month.

Edited by kiesmaarwa
  • Like 1

I don't have 100% yet, but i already have some of the 'impossible' trophies. If my sources are correct :ninja: , Sly limited the maximum number of trophies per game to 99, and therefore the last 6 trophies stay 'impossible'. Also, some guy in my friends list already has the 100%, so they have been accomplished. If you plan to 100% this game, good luck. It'll take about a month.

Kies is right. Sly said he will fix the bug next time he does database maintenance.

Bio - this thread is in the wrong spot. Moved.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I got the 100% and it took hundreds of hours, if I had to guess, around 300. It was a grind and a struggle basically the whole way. Get in good with boosting sessions and boosting groups and that's half the battle right there. The treasures just sucked, I am disappointed they are now having rare treasure weekends since I had to do it the hard way, but hey, that's how it goes.

I go the 100% and it took hundreds of hours, if I had to guess, around 300. It was a grind and a struggle basically the whole way. Get in good with boosting sessions and boosting groups and that's half the battle right there. The treasures just sucked, I am disappointed they are now having rare treasure weekends since I had to do it the hard way, but hey, that's how it goes.

I think everyone is doing this the hard way regardless if your boosting or not. There was someone on the UC Forums who still needed 13 Treasures, she said that during the last Rare Treasure weekend near Christmas, she farmed 19 hours in Co-op Arena and didn't get anything besides duplicates...

I hope luck is on my side this Weekend, My goal is to get most of those arena/hunter ones down for the count. But farming 19 hours??? Yea I would be upset too.

I think everyone is doing this the hard way regardless if your boosting or not. There was someone on the UC Forums who still needed 13 Treasures, she said that during the last Rare Treasure weekend near Christmas, she farmed 19 hours in Co-op Arena and didn't get anything besides duplicates...

I hope luck is on my side this Weekend, My goal is to get most of those arena/hunter ones down for the count. But farming 19 hours??? Yea I would be upset too.

Well boosting just gets you the kill-specific trophies (or you can boost wins too I guess) Just trying to give some guidance to those going for this tough one.

It's a good idea to mix up Arena and Hunter Arena too. I actually did about 20% of my grinding in Arena and 80% in Hunter Arena. It seems like it didn't matter but everyone has their superstitions about treasure drops.

Well boosting just gets you the kill-specific trophies (or you can boost wins too I guess) Just trying to give some guidance to those going for this tough one.

It's a good idea to mix up Arena and Hunter Arena too. I actually did about 20% of my grinding in Arena and 80% in Hunter Arena. It seems like it didn't matter but everyone has their superstitions about treasure drops.

I'm also forming a Theory based on these Treasure Drops. Maybe if you get faced with a low level Player your chances of getting a Rare Treasure are higher. While Facing someone on a Legacy 5, you'll get the same Treasures. Problem is no one stays in Hunter Game for long... "They usually Quit." I don't blame them though, it really is an unfair advantage on both sides of the Field.

Though in reality there just random, Recently I just got the Last Trophy I needed in Uncharted 2 by boosting, Been two years and I only had one Protectorate Medal :/ even though I play tons of Plunder matches in UC2 back in the day.

In some aspects I LOVE Multiplayer Trophies, they're actually more fun to obtain on your own. However it's these luck based ones and farming ones that get me.

hey i have :platinum: uncharted 1 & 2 i don't think i will be completing U3 coz it's very much the same.

Have no fear of Perfection, you'll never reach it.

Don't miss out man! Uncharted 3 got everything right in my opinion. It got the best elements of U1 and U2 and creates a masterpiece of an experience. I think that Greg Miller from IGN was correct in giving it a 10/10. The MP is another story altogether. As for the trophies, I was happy that they did not have DLC trophies, until they got a FRICKIN huge patch and put a bazillion insane trophies into a mp that I hate. The SP is 10/10, the MP is 1/10. To me that is the problem these days with games, every game that should solely be a SP experience is tarnished with a crappy, tacked on MP. That to me is the only downside of the Uncharted franchise. The long and the short of it is no, I will never get a 100% on U3, nor will I ever get a single DLC trophy for it.

I'm also forming a Theory based on these Treasure Drops. Maybe if you get faced with a low level Player your chances of getting a Rare Treasure are higher. While Facing someone on a Legacy 5, you'll get the same Treasures. Problem is no one stays in Hunter Game for long... "They usually Quit." I don't blame them though, it really is an unfair advantage on both sides of the Field.

Though in reality there just random, Recently I just got the Last Trophy I needed in Uncharted 2 by boosting, Been two years and I only had one Protectorate Medal :/ even though I play tons of Plunder matches in UC2 back in the day.

In some aspects I LOVE Multiplayer Trophies, they're actually more fun to obtain on your own. However it's these luck based ones and farming ones that get me.

Well, I will say, when I needed about 5 treasures left I boosted Hunter Arena with another person that was on an alt account (Level 1) with splitscreen. So two opponents at Level 1 and within a matter of 20 hours or so I got the rest of the treasures I needed. So yeah, you are right, they are totally randomized. There aren't conditions like 'must headshot' or kill with certain players or weapons or maps. Those morons at ND aren't that smart to make intricate drop conditions. I've wrote about all this on ND Forums and other forums too. Read about how freaked out and beside myself I was LOL Major rant.

http://forums.naught...8503247#M275222

And that was just the bullshit CO-OP treasures, which by comparison are easy lol.

To me that is the problem these days with games, every game that should solely be a SP experience is tarnished with a crappy, tacked on MP.

Sad for me too partly agree with you on this statement. I actually Love Uncharted's Multiplayer, but given what they did in Uncharted 3's MP makes me feel disappointed. ND's way of DLC / Micro transactions gives them a bad name.

I still find Uncharted 3 tons of fun when your in a Lobby of 10 People playing a custom game. Buddies in Uncharted 2/3 Multiplayer make things a better experience.

Uncharted 2's Multiplayer was perfect back in the day just like Demon's Souls IMO. Both were my favorites in 2009.

Uncharted 3 however... 17 patches with tons of micro transactions, indeed a shame. :(

Edited by fyiByas
  • Like 2

Sad for me too partly agree with you on this statement. I actually Love Uncharted's Multiplayer, but given what they did in Uncharted 3's MP makes me feel disappointed. ND's way of DLC / Micro transactions gives them a bad name.

I still find Uncharted 3 tons of fun when your in a Lobby of 10 People playing a custom game. Buddies in Uncharted 2/3 Multiplayer make things a better experience.

Uncharted 2's Multiplayer was perfect back in the day just like Demon's Souls IMO. Both were my favorites in 2009.

Uncharted 3 however... 17 patches with tons of micro transactions, indeed a shame. :(

I loved Uncharted 2 after patch 1.04.....it was easier to get kills and it seemed well.....fair. You shot someone with 5 bullets or so and they died. They repatched it because everyone bitched about it, and made you unload a GD clip to get a kill. U3's beta gave you the ability to add bullet damage to weapons or greatly increase accuracy. It felt again like what I loved in U2 post-patch 1.04.....but NO they fricked it up when the final game was released. Nothing makes me angrier than firing half a clip into a guy, and then him turning around while being pelted, and hitting me once and I die. It is pointless, frustrating, unbalanced and retarded. I don't want to feel lucky I got a kill, I am certainly not looking for handouts either as I am very good at shooters.

• 4 weeks later...

It isn't impossible... it´ll just take lots of time!

If you are an active player of Uncharted 3 online, the trophies will came naturally.

However, if you hate online trophies but you want unlock every trophy, it will be a pain!

I already have 86 of 105 and will get the rest in the next few months.

• 2 months later...

i never really bother with DLC trophies, the only game i cared for it's DLC was dead nation, sony gave away this game along other 4 games for free back then with the welcome back pack, since then i got addicted to it and when they released it's DLC, my brother and i bought it and got 100% on his account and then mine. 

• 4 months later...

Didn't found the main story trophies difficult. But getting those online trophies are another story. I can't really emphasize much details regarding a lot of wins against a lot of players which are in clans.. which takes the patient way out of winning. So, in the end, didn't much care for the online trophies. They naturally came to me as I went for the story mode trophies.