FIFA 17 - FOOTBALL HAS CHANGED - Reveal Trailer

Xel

"Alleged change". Yeah, I'll pass. Unless it allows you to go into the audience and beat up hooligans, I'm not interested. FIFA 17: Brawler Edition. Pre-order now and get the Drunk Supporter DLC, and if you get the Super Elite Ultra Mega Badass Pro Master Edition, you can throw your shoes at people for maximum results.

Not gonna lie, I'd preorder the crap outta that one.

And to be honest with EA whenever they "overhaul" or "change" something, they usually make it worse.

Faulty generalization.

The trailer doesn't show much but I'm hyped. The last major gameplay change FIFA had was the defending mechanics in FIFA 12 (still being used) and that was pretty good.

• Like 1

I'd be happy if they actually sat down and sorted out Pro Clubs. I play that mode a lot with friends but it gets us so frustrated at how poor AI are. Even though we control them they just do the exact opposite of what you actually tell them to do.

Edited by Meacham

Glad they using the Frostbite Engine now, will be much better than the shit they had before. Players will actually look like themselves instead of some randomer. 

Much bigger reveal on Sunday 12th June so will be ready for that. 

I feel really sorry for old-gen players. 

Speaking of "old-gen" players, you're also one of them, lol.

You've been playing them for the last few years! So, you're also included in the old-gen players!

EDIT: You may also need it someday.

Edited by ee28max

Speaking of "old-gen" players, you're also one of them, lol.

You've been playing them for the last few years! So, you're also included in the old-gen players!

EDIT: You may also need it someday.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i don't play sports games. And what do i "need", exactly?

Also, i edited my post long before yours, to include that the game is coming to all platforms.

Except it has not changed ..... At all.... In like over 5 years 

Are you implying that Pro Evo is a bad game? 

Tell me exactly where i wrote something about the quality of certain games.

My hate for EA Sports is so real that I would hate it even if the game was actually different in a good way.

It's gonna take a few consecutive years of greatness to even partially heal all the bullshit they've done so far (and continue doing).