Questions about this and trilogy

Natsuu24

Hi guys!
This game have a long campain ?? The second and infinite have too ??
Is like open-world or just history to follow ??
What languages have the first and second ?? I know the infinite have Portuguese, but dont know the others :/

Its worth getting the trilogy ?? I.m think buy this on Playstation Store because they are on sale

Edited by Natsuu24

I haven't played 2 but I love Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite.

The games are decent length. I would say a 10 hour campaign (it might be less but it feels that long).

They aren't openworld but Bioshock 1 plays like Old School shooters where you have a map and you can go back and explore old areas. Bioshock Infinite is more linear (which is ironic once you play the game...spoilers :D) but the game hides it well by adding in NPCs and buildings you can enter so it gives the illusion of a more openesque world.

I am not sure of the languages (you can google that information if you would like) but I say get both of these games as they are great.

BioShock can be beaten in 5 hours unless you play Survivor mode or try to get all the side trophies. It's really up to you. It could be as long as 12-15 hours if you explore and collect a lot.

Infinite is my favorite fps game ever. It's that good. The main story is longer than BioShock 1, but like Mayus said, it's pretty linear compared to one. I beat it in like 6-8 hours while still wondering around a little.

I can't say much about BioShock 2 since I have not played it, But I heard it is the weakest in the trilogy and the online sucks!

I would 100% at least pick up infinite, it's in my top 15 games of all time.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

BioShock and Infinite are definites. 2 is meh, but the story is still decent and has some fun areas to explore, just not as jaw-dropping as the the original and Infinite. I have nothing but good things to say about these games, pick them up for sure!

• Like 2

Definitely get the games! They are brilliant :)  I'm not sure about the languages that you can play them (like Portuguese), but do yourself a favour and play all three Bioshocks. The first and the third ones were my favourites and the second one wasn't bad. Not long to finish and will leave you with a lasting impression! :yay:

• 1 month later...

Bioshock isn't open world but it has some wide areas which should be explored... you get some goodies every now and then :)

Campaign is done within 15 hours exploring everything...

I haven't played any DLC yet but i am eager to play Minerva's Den of Bioshock 2 :)

(I have bought the Ultimate Rapture Edition (Bioshock Complete + Bioshock 2 Complete for the matter of 100% both games :D )

I read that Burial at Sea of Bioshock Infinite is well renowed

So i recommend that at least - but attention: Burial at Sea is split into 2 episodes... so 3 DLC Packs recommended

Hi guys!

This game have a long campain ?? The second and infinite have too ??

Is like open-world or just history to follow ??

What languages have the first and second ?? I know the infinite have Portuguese, but dont know the others :/

Its worth getting the trilogy ?? I.m think buy this on Playstation Store because they are on sale

they're actually semi-long games for a fps. i agree that bioshock 2 is probably the weakest entry in the trilogy but far from a bad game. it's alot of fun. i would personally wait for the bioshock collection to come out for ps4 if you have that. one of my favorite franchises ever as bioshock is one of the few games who turned your standard true and tried fps into something different and unique. story is also very good but you most likely have to read about it online to figure out what it all means.

I played the trilogy , really can't decide between Bioshock 1 and 2 which is my fav . I like Inifnite in gameplay choices and mechanics but story wise i didn't care that much as tne first entries or really wasn't paying much attention to the events happening so it didn't pack much of a punch as the other Bioshocks . I intend to replay tge whole campaign of Infinite to see if i can change up my mind .

It's a awesome triligy to play nontheless so you won't be dissapoint imo so go grab those wonderful games ;)

Edited by Jiaho24

• 2 weeks later...