What HD collections would you like made?

Mophie13

• 1 month later...

Valkyrie Profile 1 & 2

Viewtiful Joe 1, 2, Double Trouble & Red Hot Rumble

Wild Arms 1,2,3,4, 5, xf & Alter code F

World Ends With You

Seiken Dentetsu Series

Forbidden Siren

Fatal Frame

Tales of Phantasia

Tales of Abyss

Tales of Destiny

Ys series

Final Fantasy V & VI

Agarest Series

Knights In Nightmare

Yggdra Union

Riviera The Promised Land

Valkyria Chronicles 3

Edited by killivincent

My first RPG as a child was "Breath of Fire". Pretty old franchise, going from SNES to early PS2-era and got a port to GameBoyAdvance (First and second game) and PSP (third game) later.

I really wish they would do a remake of the entire franchise (5 Games) for PS3 or Vita, with Trophies and stuff. :)

Or at least the 4th game. It was the best imo.

Never played the 5th, because I never got a ps2...

• 3 weeks later...

I loathe being "that guy" on this, but I would have to say Final Fantasy VII. Say what you want, I enjoyed the game and I would like it if they would remake this before the chose voice actors either get to old or retire and they have to find new ones. Apart from that, none really stand out to me. I am fine with the games as they are.

Oh! Wait! Just thought of another just as I was about to hit "Post."

Valkyria Chronicles. The orginal, or the second... Either, maybe both. Definitely the first one, though. I really enjoyed the game and would like for them to touch it up. Hopefully with really cut-scences instead of talking cut-outs. I really do not like those.

Xenosaga HD Collection is possible.. want to see it

Oh, I totally agree with this one. Usually I'm not into all those Ultimate HD Remake Super Editions, but in this case it's slightly different. In Europe, where I'm from, we only got part II. Yes, not the first one. Second. Sure, they've included an extra disc with some of the cutscenes from the first one, but it's not the same, right? :) That's why if they ever release Xenosaga Trilogy in Europe (it doesn't even have to be HD) I'd buy it right away. Sadly, I may dream, but I know there's a small chance for it. If they had plans for it, they'd do it already *sigh* Sure, we got Zone of the Enders HD Collection (which is not really a popular serie, is it?), so there's a glimpse of hope. Even if it's a very small one

• 2 weeks later...

I'm dying for a GTA HD Collection with GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas. I'd also love a Destroy All Humans HD Collection, a Spider-Man HD Collection with Spider-Man 1 and 2, a True Crime HD Collection with Streets of LA and NYC, and a Lord of the Rings HD Collection with FotR, The Two Towers and RotK, I loved those ones so much on PS2.

• Clock Tower HD Collection
  • Xenosaga HD Collection
  • Fatal Frame HD Collection
  • Twisted Metal HD Collection
  • Shenmue HD Collection , hope they'll make the Shenmue 3...it's been 13 years since the last game D:
  • Yakuza HD Collection
  • Valkyrie Profile HD Collection please!!!! :angry: 

​       and Haunting Ground HD please :( , Capcom said they'll release it by 2013 but it's already 2015 :facepalm:  :rolleyes: 

Edited by CaTofWaRxMiKu04
  • Like 1

Crash Bandicoot HD Collection (I'd want 1, 2, 3, CTR and Crash Bash though so maybe 2 'collections')

Final Fantasy XII, so I don't have to keep my PS2

Spyro HD Collection (With updated/better camera controls)

And reading through this, I agree with a couple of other posts. Croc could be good, that game scared me as a kid (no idea why) so I never beat it.

Simpsons: Hit and Run! I have spent so much time on that game, replaying it over and over. That'd be awesome on PS3