What HD collections would you like made?

Mophie13

• 2 weeks later...

The Onimusha trilogy, beyond any shadow of a doubt.  Why in the hell have Capcom abandoned such a hugely popular series in favour of making substandard Resi games?!  If they were to remaster the first 3 Onimusha titles, I'd buy 5 copies of the collection on its release day.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and Tenchu: Fatal Shadows.  Another of my favourite PS2 series, and one which I would love to see arrive on PS3 in some form, although it's obvious by now that Tenchu will never see the light of day again. :(

God of War Saga.
I know that this is already a thing on the PS3. (Ascension isn't on it though)
I really want every God of War being remastered for the PS4. Mainly to get 6 more God of War platinums to get, and to play the amazing God of War once again.
I would love to play every GoW with trophies again. I really love GoW. So make it happen ;)

Like the Master Chief Collection with new and old textures. That would be super dope.
But, I want SSM to spend all their time on the new GoW (Wich they're) :)

A Yakuza collection would be cool, I know there's one already but its completely in Japanese. I would also like to see a Need For Speed: Underground collection or even a remake of some kind cause other than Shift, I've disliked every new NFS game.

The Onimusha trilogy, beyond any shadow of a doubt.  Why in the hell have Capcom abandoned such a hugely popular series in favour of making substandard Resi games?!  If they were to remaster the first 3 Onimusha titles, I'd buy 5 copies of the collection on its release day.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and Tenchu: Fatal Shadows.  Another of my favourite PS2 series, and one which I would love to see arrive on PS3 in some form, although it's obvious by now that Tenchu will never see the light of day again. :(

I would love to see the Tenchu games in a hd collection especially 2 & 3.

Some of them are already out but they're Japanese exclusives or at least for now.

- Yakuza 1 & 2

- Samurai Warriors, 2 & 2 Empires

- Dark Cloud 1 & 2

- Onimusha 1 till 4

- Resident Evil 2

Samurai Warriors 2 is my favorite of all Warriors game. Dark Cloud 1 and 2 would be awesome.

But for me, I'd like to see a collection of SNES-era (or PS1 era) RPGs, a la Sega's Genesis collection. Or, failing at that, a themed version of these collections. I would love to see, e.g., Breath of Fire, Breath of Fire II, Breath of Fire III and Breath of Fire IV remastered, with trophies. They could even add the odious Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter if they wanted.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

Would be a little bit of a dick move if this is what Bethesda announces in place of Fallout 4.

EDIT: Ugh, didn't mean to double post. Had never attempted to double post here, though I was under the assumption that doubles would merge, but obviously not lol

Edited by TriggerTortoise

• 4 weeks later...

If it were at all possible I'd love a HD remake of the first Deus Ex, loved it so much back on PS2 and PC and continue to play it to this day. That story, music and atmosphere with shiny up to date graphics? yus please.

As has been mentioned before - Onimusha! screw Resident Evil, I want Samanosuke back dammit! 

On the flip side, it feels as if there are far too many HD re-releases right now, GTA5, Borderlands 2 and pre-sequel, FFX and X2 is coming to PS4 as well, DMC to namecheck a few, it's starting to feel saturated especially since a few of those games are less than two years old, FF having a PS3 HD release last year! Feels more like money grabbing than aiming to please fans, imo.

Def Jam HD Collection (Both Vendetta & Fight For NY)

And I'd like a Shenmue Collection also cause I missed out on playing both smh.

I can't think of anymore right now but I'm sure there's quite a few more I'd like to see in a hd collection

Definitely agree with getting a Def Jam collection. How I miss pimping out my wrestler, then  having him fight Sean Paul lol.

Definitely agree with getting a Def Jam collection. How I miss pimping out my wrestler, then  having him fight Sean Paul lol.

LOL nice, I really wish Sony could put it in the ps store as a PS2 classic, but I know that probably won't happen. I really wanna play FFNY again.

Not sure about Collections, but as far as individual games go: FFVII, Resident Evil 2, Tomb Raider 2, GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, Gran Turismo 1 & 2, and probably some others.

I guess you could just bundle those and call it My Collection, lol.  Or bundle up GTA VC and SA with III and call it the "Before Rockstar made that piece of Shit GTA IV Trilogy".  Either way, these were the games I played over and over again in high school and college.  Give 'em better graphics and some trophies and that's it, and I'd drop money on that.